Chapter 6

"I promise I am not leaving you here," I said holding her.

"Mark, Kenny is blowing up your phone he knows you ditched the tracker again," Addison said.

"Mark? I thought your name was Damien?" Amy asked letting me go.

"My real name is Mark Fischbach, I am a police officer who is working undercover as Damien with the FBI."

"That is how you didn't shoot me when you hit Bubba."

"YOU SHOT SOMEONE!" Jorden freaked.

"I thought you were watching on the glasses?" I took the glasses off and handed them to her.

"No, we were getting everything set up. We WILL talk later about this." Jorden said walking off.

"So wait, I am really safe?" She was going to cry again.

"Welllllllll," Addison said.

I looked at Addison and said, "What is that suppose to mean?"

"If you don't answer Kenny back who knows what will happen."

"Okay fine." I looked at Amy then said, "I will be right back, I am going to talk to him and I promise I will be right back."

I went into the office and dialed his number with Addison, she was making sure he wasn't tracking the call.

"Damien, I am warning you to get a tracker on her."

"Kenny, let me tell you something. I paid what you wanted for her so she is now mine. If she runs away which I doubt she will, then it is on me. If you have a problem with how I handle my toys then I guess you have the problem. Now I am trying to get her cleaned up because your people suck at that, thank you for calling." I hung up the phone.

"Good, long enough for him to get the point, short enough for him not to be able to track us," Addison said.

"Good, I am going to go back to her." I walked out of the room and was greeted by Amy sitting in the hallway crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I sat next to her.

She looked up at me then jumped onto my lap wrapping her arms around me. "I am so scared, I should be scared of you but you are the only person here who I feel like I can trust."

I wiped the tears from her face, "What can I do to make you not scared?"

"Stay with me."

"Anything you want, I will make it happen." I got the rest of the tears off of her. "let's go back to the doctor and he can check to see what's going on."

She nodded her head as I picked her up.

"Well, I guess you are a runner." The doctor said as I walked in with her.

"No, she is just scared, how would you feel if you were out one night with friends then the next thing you know you are a sex slave?" I said sitting on the table with her on my lap.

"True, Okay Mark I need you to let her go."

"NO. You said anything I want you will make happen. Please don't let go." She freaked.

"I am not leaving, Doctor you are going to have to do your job like this."

"Fair enough." He said.

There wasn't much he was able to do with how she was sitting.

"Amy, when was the last time you ate?" I asked her.

"They gave me a pack of crackers yesterday."

"You have to be starving, we will get you on a food plan that will not harm your body. Start with soft things."