"Word of advice Carol and Carly don't get along that great. Oh, I'm Chance from New York."

"Hello, I'm Jane from Maine."

"Hi there, I'm Ariel from Florida."

"I'm Victoria. People call me Tory. And I'm from Massachusetts."

"I'm Harmony from Tennessee."

"Hey I'm Jake from Mississippi."

"I'm Sebastian from Virginia."

"Hello, I'm Chris from Georgia."

Just to name a few. Arthur felt that his head was going to explode from all 50 names. Arthur felt that one of his favorites was the quiet Anna from Rhode Island. He didn't know why. He just did. Some of the kids here weren't that much younger Alfred. The oldest there was 16 and that was a few of kids there. The youngest age was 4.

"Alfred, not to be rude, but why are we here?" Arthur whispered to him.

"A couple of the nuns are sick and they needed help," Alfred explained before Arthur got dragged away by the younger girls for a tea party.

When Alfred went to check on him to make sure he wasn't dead, he found Arthur in a pink boa and princess tiara with a little cup in his hand playing along.

"Am I interrupting something?" Alfred asked smugly from the doorway. Arthur came back to reality and playfully glared while blushing.

"Alfie, can you play with us, too?" one of the little girls asked.

"I have a better idea how about we dress Alfie up like a real princess," Arthur suggested smirking at Alfred.

"Yeah! That's a great idea!" the girls exclaimed.

"I don't know ladies..." Alfred tried, but Arthur got up and wrapped him in the boa.

"See one step closer," Arthur said while placing his crown on Alfred's head. Then,  the boys came in.

"We can put Arthur in a pirate costume you guys will have to save Alfred," Chance encouraged the younger boys.

"Awesome! Pirate battle!" Arthur and Chance high fived before getting dragged away by the boys.

After a while, Arthur came back looking like a real pirate. Eye patch and all.

"Ok, so Arthur kidnapped Alfred and you guys have to save Alfred from Arthur and us teenagers. Are you ready?" Chance asked everyone. All nodded. All hell broke loose.

None of the little kids got near Alfred so they had a little time to talk to one another.

"You know I'm quite liking this pirate costume. I think I was born to be a pirate," Arthur teased.

"And I just love being a princess," Alfred said sarcastically.

"I think you make a lovely princess. You just need to smile."

"Oh ha ha ha. Never speak of this again," Alfred said sulking. Arthur put an arm around Alfred and laughed.

After a while, the time change caught up with Arthur and started to fall asleep. They put away their costumes said good bye to all the kids. By the time Alfred had driven them home Arthur was fast asleep.

Alfred silently awed at the scene and took a picture. He then picked him up and carried him inside and put him on the couch. Alfred kissed Arthur to get him awake. When Arthur felt pressure on his lips he opened his eyes to find Alfred kissing him.

Well, two could play at this game.

Arthur bit down on Alfred's lower to get him to open up. And with a tiny yelp, which would later be called manly, gave Arthur the entrance he needed.

After their mini make out session, they decided just to cuddle on the couch and talk.

"I mean its a serious issue," Alfred said.

"Love, I don't think if one squeaky chair at the movie theater is going to raise attention," Arthur reasoned.

"I'm just saying that one chair is the devil."

"Ok, you hate that chair. Well, since we're here do you want to watch a film?" Arthur asked.

"We could watch Frozen," Alfred suggested. Arthur rolled his eyes.

"You have an unhealthy obsession with that film," Arthur concluded.

And with much begging they began watching the movie.

"Why is Anna making such a big deal its not like she's a prisoner. She can leave when ever she wants," Arthur complained.

"Oh my gawd. Don't ruin it!" Alfred whined childishly.

Then, the let it go scene came on and so did Alfred's horrible singing.

"Oh bloody hell, you must stop that dreadful singing," Arthur said trying to quiet Alfred. But that caused him to be louder.

"Let the storm rage on~! The cold never bothered me anyway," Alfred finished with flare.

Soon after the movie was over they both fell asleep on the couch.

Matthew came back into the house when he found the couple sleeping on the couch.

"Pay back," Matthew said while taking a picture of them. Then, he went back to his room and the whole house was asleep.

_________________________

*Accidentally in love is by Counting Crows

I hope you liked it. I was on time barely with this one hopefully I'll plan it more efficiently. And if you didn't guess that all the kids were the states.

See you guys next time!