The how to's?

When words are like this I am writing about a video!

It had been weeks of gruelling physical therapy. Jay's system was in a constant state of exhaustion, though it was slowly getting easier.

"I'm finally leaving this damn place!" Jay exclaimed with excitement as he huffed towards the car, his beautiful, pregnant wife waiting patiently to drive him home. He had been laid up in the hospital for weeks and the disgusting food as well as the constant babying was driving him insane. He plopped happily into the car and drew a long pleased breath, turning to place a kiss on Erin's soft lips.

The ride home was short and sweet. The couple barely had any time to themselves anymore and spending even a few short minutes together was cherished amongst themselves. He arrived home to his team, brother, and children throwing balloons and streamers into the air.

"WELCOME HOME!" They all yelled together, jumping joyfully to greet him. He looked at them with shock, his expression soon turning into a smile.

"Thanks guys!" He exclaimed cheerfully. Walking over to the couch he sat down and pulled Erin down to sit beside him even though everyone was watching them. He placed his large hand over top of Erin's expanding belly. "Woah, one more month babe!" He said at the realization of the pending parenthood. "I don't even remember what to do with the little ones?" He said almost shocked, but then looking at Will with a sly smile on his face and noticing the matching expression on Will's face.

"The how to's?" Will said with a questioning tone. "Here? with everyone?" He asked.

"I mean why not? These people are our family too!" He replied. "I'll go get them, it'll be a good reminder, plus mom worked so hard on them we wouldn't want all that work to go to waste would we?" He asked sarcastically.

"What are you guys talking about?" Everly asked with baby Jackson, Adam and Kim's littlest one in her arms, rocking gently back and forth, soothing the little whimpers.

"Well... when we were little our mom, who was awfully morbid, decided to make these how to videos. So even if she wasn't around, Jay and I would know what to do once we had kids." Will said as he paced towards a room in the back corridor of the younger Halstead home. "I stored them here... you know just in case we ever needed them." Will came back with a small USB drive in his hand. He plugged it into the tv box and pressed the play button. "These are not in order, they downloaded weird but... um here we go people."

Tiny feet pattered towards the camera. Red hair bounced off little shoulders as a three year old Will jumped happily into his mother's arms.

"It's nice to see you too handsome!" She exclaimed, setting the camera down and then picking his small body off the ground. The house was unusually quiet. "Hey Will?" She asked, his little face turning to face her. "Where is your brother?" She asked again, seriously not knowing where her other son was.

"Jail." He replied simply, letting his tiny hands find the dangling necklace he grew to love as he grew.

"What do you mean he's in jail?" She demanded. "Damn it what did you do to him?" She asked almost frantically, setting Will down in her haze.

"No mommy he's in baby jail!" He yelled. She immediately realized what the three year old meant by baby jail. She grabbed the camera and fiddled with it for about a minute as she hopped up the small set of stairs. Once again she set the camera down on the small table inside the shared nursery. Will's little frame stood in front of his mother, pointing at Jay who was impatiently bouncing on his knees anticipating for his mom to pick him up. "See... jail!" Will said in his high pitched voice, pointing directly at Jay inside of the crib.