Found

With a pool of bright red blood pooling underneath him Noah grabbed his chest and gasped. He felt familiar hands fly under his arms and pull him out of the hallway, back towards his brother and sister. Small pained breaths left his lungs while his blue eyes grew bigger at the realization of what had happened.

"Hold on buddy we got you!" Oliver cried, taping Noah's face in an effort to keep him awake.

"I got shot?" He asked just above a whisper. He lifted his hand seeing the red substance that covered it and winced slightly as he put his head back down. "Holy shit, I got shot!" He answered. Everly grabbed his hand and placed a loving and comforting kiss on the back of it. Meanwhile Ollie and Owen where ripping Noah's shirt off, revealing his still forming muscles which he hoped would one day match his father's.

"Yeah you did, but we are going to fix it just stay still." Owen responded as the shirt was finally off and the two bullet holes were revealed. "Ollie do you have your phone?" He asked as the two of them placed pressure of the gushing wounds. Oliver nodded his head yes but couldn't reach for it because if he moved to much his brother would bleed out. "Okay Ev, grab his phone call my dad!" She looked up through tear filled eyes and did as she was told dialling the person she was instructed to.

"Hey buddy I'm outside the school now where are you?" Will asked in a serious tone worried about his son.

"Dad I'm inside and I can't move there's a shooter right outside." He answered. Will's features turned to that of a worried father as he jogged back towards the team. "Dad I have a person shot I need you to tell me what to do!" The 16 year old yelled.

"No no no, get out of there, the police will get them you need to get out and stay safe!" Will screamed as he placed the phone on speaker and snapped at the intelligence team to listen in. "I'm with intelligence tell us where you are they will come get you."

"No dad I can't just leave him here to die!" Owen yelled. "Can you please just tell me how to help him?"

At this time Jay spoke up seeing the stress in his older brother's face. "Owen buddy, we will come get you and your friend just get out of there, get to safety."

"No you don't understand, he's not a friend, he's your son, Noah got shot!" Owen cried as the faces of the intelligence team turned to horror. "Dad can you tell me what to do until the cops get in here? Please!"

"Yeah, okay! How many bullet wounds are there?" Will asked.

"Two." Oliver responded.

"Oliver?" Jay asked.

"Yeah and Ev's here too." Ollie said pushing farther onto his brother's chest to stop the blood that was seeping out. "We're in the library behind a shelf!" Ollie yelled. The increased pressure on his chest caused Noah the scream out, making everyone to jump slightly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Ollie said sadly but knowing he needed to keep the pressure.

"Okay, we're on our way stay put!" Jay told his boys and daughter in hope of giving them some comfort. Will volunteered to go in. He quickly put on a bulletproof vest and followed behind his brother and sister in law. They reached the seemingly empty library and began searching for the kids. The search was short lived however as they were easily found by the short pained gasps of Noah which echoed loudly every time he breathed. "Oh my god!" Was all Jay managed to get out as his eyes were met by the sight of his bleeding son.

"Hey buddy." Will said sitting down so that he was at a level in which he could treat his nephew. "I gotta see if there are exit wounds, help me roll him onto his side. Jay grab him under the arm and roll!" Will demanded as the task was performed. There was only one visible hole in Noah's back. "Okay I have one through and through and one bullet's missing." Will stated as Noah was placed back down, eliciting a groan of discomfort. "I know bud, I know." Will said placing his red stethoscope onto the struggling chest.

"Mom?" He asked needing the comfort of his mother to help keep him calm.

"Shh... shh... shh... it's okay baby boy I'm right here." Erin said taking his other hand.

"Damn it, he's got a collapsed lung. I have to put in a chest tube!" Will explained as Erin took her baby's hand and pulled it above his head. "Noah... this is going to hurt like hell but I have to do it okay?" Will asked though really he was telling the boy what he was going to do. Noah nodded his head as Will gathered the supplies needed for the procedure. "Jay... you gotta hold him down." Will said quietly though everyone heard it including Noah who could no longer hold in his fearful tears.

"Okay here we go."