Just one drink

The disbelief slowly faded away as the thought of two new Halstead lives burned the way into the soon to be growing family's minds. School had gone nearly back to normal though the smell of fear still lingered in the halls. The library at school had been walled off and nobody was allowed entrance.

"What's up beautiful?" Lucas asked while leaning gently along the locker beside Everly's. She smiled in response while turning to face the young man. So I was thinking..."

"Oh no." She joked receiving a chuckle from the boy beside her.

"Anyways, I was thinking since the library is closed and we have that math midterm coming up we could go back to the diner and study???" He asked. The classic Halstead smile spread across Everly's face as she took a step closer to Lucas. Their lips nearly touched.

"I'll see you at seven." She answered smiling as she felt him breathe a sigh of relief. She walked away briskly, shaking her hips slightly more then usual as she did so.

The day was long and boring. Everly returned home to find her baby sister in tears. She squatted beside the replica of a herself and placed a hand on her back, allowing the little girl to nuzzle into her chest.

"Sophia... what's wrong sweetie?" Everly asked comfortingly, she grew worried when she saw the nonstop tears coming from the little one's blue eyes.

"Mommy's dying..." the little one cried, confusing Everly even more. "... she keeps throwing up, daddy's in the bathroom with her." The little one concluded as Everly stood up and walked as calmly as possible towards the bathroom. As she grew closer she began to hear her mother gagging and she walked at a faster pace, wanting to figure out the issue. Her hand tapped the door lightly as the oldest Halstead baby entered the room.

"Mom? Is everything okay?" She asked, the concern evident in the shakeup voice that was used.

"Yeah, just morning sickness." Erin responded and then threw up once more. Jay rubbed her back comfortingly as the final contents of her stomach left her body in a loud and painful manner. "How was school?" She asked standing up with a helpful hand from Jay.

"It was okay... oh also can Lucas and I go study at the diner from last week. The library is closed cause of the shooting and there's a math midterm coming up." She asked nervously. "I know it's bad timing with Noah and the babies I jus..." she was unable to finish her sentence before like usual her mother interrupted her.

"Ev, it's fine, you can go." Erin said feeling more nauseous then she had a minute ago. Jay scooped her up in his arms and gently carried her to the bed.

"I'll get you some water." He said as both him and his daughter left the room. Everly changed into some nicer clothes. Her shirt was pulled over her head and a new form stood in front of her. Towering at only three and a half feet the little girl slowly approached her.

"Sophia!" Everly said in a surprised voice. The little one still with tears in her blue eyes. Jay looked down and scooped the little girl into his strong arms.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked calmly, wiping away the fallen tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"Is mommy dying?" The little one cried as she buried her face into the crook of her dads neck. "She's really sick!"

"No sweetie, she's just sick because her body's making room for the babies, which is pushing on her stomach and making her feel sick. She's not dying baby." He concluded placing one more small kiss into his daughters hair.

Everly made her way to the door, giving both her father and sister a kiss on the cheek and then leaving hastily.

"Hey Lucas!" She said plopping into the car. "So where are we headed? Diner?" She asked hopefully.

"I had something else in mind." He smiled taking her hand. "There's this party at Leo's house, he said you never go to parties so I should convince you to come!" He explained as she nodded and texted her mother with the change of plans. "Are you seriously texting your mom, your fifteen it's okay to sneak around a little."

"Lucas. My parents are the cops, they always know when I'm lying so if I tell the truth at least they can't be pissed for lying." She mentioned. "I'd rather deal with the consequences of doing something stupid then the ones from lying, because that is always hell."

"Got it." He told her. They made their way to the party. Leo's house was huge, almost like a mansion. The second the pair walked in everyone's faces looked shocked. Leo walked up to them with two red plastic cups in his large hands.

"Lucas convinced you to come. I'm impressed!" Leo said as his blonde hair swayed gently over the piercing blue eyes in his scull. "Have a drink?" Leo asked. Lucas nodded and Ev decided to do it nonetheless. She drank it quickly. Because she had never had any alcohol before she figured that the effects were normal after one drink. Her feet stumbled as she stood with the help of Leo of course. Eyes drifting closed as she was escorted towards a bedroom upstairs. "Come on let's get you comfy..." Leo said pulling her top off. He placed a kiss on her lips and she immediately pushed him off of her.

"No I don't want to..." she slurred. While his hands fiddled with the button of her pants.

"Yes you do, you just don't know it yet." He replied pushing her onto the bed and climbing on top. "I mean you did drink it... you want this." He repeated to himself. The drugs he had slipped in her drink had taken affect. He locked the door and reappeared taking her pants off and placing a firm hand over her mouth, muffling her attempts to scream.

So I actually had a friend who went through what the next couple chapters will be about. She was only 16 at the time and it was pretty rough. I'm going to loosely base this off of her experience but she doesn't talk about it much so I will also use some ideas from Chicago pd's 4x19 which is the one with Kim's sister. Hope you guys like this so far???😘😘😘