Jin narrowed his eyes at the youngest. "Are you related to her?" He asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"It was really the first time I've seen her and yet she knows my name." He uttered.

"How did she know you then?" Namjoon asked, cocking his head as he crossed his arms against his chest.

Jungkook shrugged and you answered in his behalf. "That girl suspected me as Kookie's FuBu."

Hoseok's brows crossed at the word. "FuBu? What's that?"

"Fuck buddy." Jin answered to him and the younger just shrugged.

"Oh. Sorry, I don't know those terms. I'm still pure and innocent." Hoseok uttered, resting his back against the chair as Jin threw him a crumpled paper that hit his forehead.

"Did you have sex with that girl, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked the youngest in full authority, his voice intimidating but Jungkook defensed his innocence.

"No!" He answered right away. "I didn't have sex with anyone in my entire life, hyung! And I am only going to do that with my girl. I love her too much to cheat." He uttered as he turned to you.

You then lowered your head when you felt the heat crept up your cheeks.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down, Kook." Namjoon spoke, noticing his heavy breathing. "I'm sorry if it seemed like I doubted you but-- it just feels so odd that Hirai Momo knows you-- and it was the same night that she went missing, right?" He asked and you nodded.

"Well you guys, might get framed up." Jin uttered worriedly, glancing at you and Jungkook.

"If ever that happens, I'll fix that." The head stated. "The police always hands me down their prime suspects in every cases and if they finds out that Y/N and Jungkook were with Momo before she went missing, and suspect the both of you in fault, I'll just show them your ID's in the agency. They can't doubt my agents."

"That's good." Jin commented as the head then grabbed the other photos to post it on the board.

"Moving forward, these four other girls went missing in different days just this week." Namjoon stated, pointing at the four photos he posted. "The National Police believes that there's only one person behind this incident."

"From the look of the girls, it seems like the kidnapper only gets young and pretty girls." Hoseok commented, his fingers brushing his chin.

"That's right." Namjoon snapped at him. "In fact, these girls' ages are ranging from 18-25 years old."

You then earned their stares which made you uncomfortable.

"W-what's with the stares?" You stuttered. "Are you trying to say that I could be the next victim?"

"You don't have to worry about, baby. As long as I'm with you, no one can take you away." Jungkook uttered confidently as he winked at you.

"Are there reported deaths regarding the missing girls?" Jin asked suddenly.

"Fortunately none. The police believes that they are still alive." Namjoon stated. "And this is what we need to work on right now. Find out why they are missing, the possible suspects and at the same time protect Y/N."

You cooed. "Ehh. No need to put such an effort on me. I'm already your agent. I've passed your trainings so there's no way I couldn't protect myself."

Jungkook chuckled, leaning in the table to whisper to you. "You're still the stubborn brat I knew since day 1."

He giggled and you smacked his head making him groan.

"We just have to be double careful, Y/N." Namjoon spoke and you turned to him. "After what happened to Jimin, I need to take care of my agents more."