Chapter 21; The shy boy is having some mixed feelings

*Unedited*

Enjoy the chapter!

*

It felt like hiding a nasty secret from the other boys. At least, that's what I thought as Reagan and I entered Thomas' house after our... confessions.

I had no idea what was supposed to happen now. Were we dating? Was he my boyfriend?

I was afraid to say anything at loud, not very sure what to do. Besides, Reagan wasn't the talkative type of guy. Did he even want me to say anything?

However, as we got inside the house Reagan held my hand- and one look from Klay was all it took.

At first, he stood and stared, blocking our way in. But then, "I see you finally stopped being a chicken," was what he said as he took a bite from the sandwich in his hand.

Which was on the floor a second later, and that didn't happen because it came to life or because Klay dropped it.

No, of course it was because of the guy besides me, who also had to push Klay to let us pass. "Piss off," Reagan said, making me give him a look. Seeing that both of us have a bit of an... anger thingy, it kind of seems like this relationship is doomed.

Just a bit.

"Hey, why's Klay mourning a sandwich on the floor?" Thomas asked as he came into the leaving room, looking at us as we sat on the sofa. I grinned, shaking my head. Klay was being a drama queen as always.

Thomas chuckled and didn't ask again, taking the remote in his hand.

"Are we watching a movie?" Oliver asked as he came in, Elliot behind him. I looked at Elliot, "We can do something else," I said, crossing my legs on the sofa. "we always watch one when we're here anyways," Elliot glance toward the source of my voice, and then came towards me.

I moved a bit closer to Reagan to let him sit besides me, and Oliver gave us a once over.

Just then, Klay came into view as well, giving Reagan a glare. "Thanks a lot, d*ckhead, not I'll starve to death." I rolled my eyes, but then clapped my hand and smiled.

"I know! We can bake something," I offered, and the boys gave me a funny look. I raised a brow, standing up.

"Come on, I can teach you how to make cupcakes, or something," I tried to convince them.

Eventually, we found ourselves in the kitchen, after looking for all the right ingredients- Though Thomas had to go and buy some piping bags and a few other things.

"By the way, where's Caleb?" I asked as the front door opened, and in came Grey.

"He said he can't come today, but he'll text you later." Klay said as he tried to open the sprinkles' bottle. I took it from his possession quickly, nodding as I did.

"What are you doing?" Grey asked as he looked inside the kitchen, taking in the sight of our aprons and the mess of ingredients on the counter.

"Baking," I told him, showing him the paper of the recipe in my hand. He raised a brow, opening his mouth to reply, but then thought against it as he shook his head. Then, he turned around and exited the room.

I looked at the boys. "Think he's going to call the fire department or something?" Thomas gave Klay a wary glance. "Probably."

I shrugged, rolling the sleeves of my white shirt.