Chapter 24; The girl's lies

*Unedited (How unusual)*

Enjoy the chapter!

*I unpublished this chapter to rewrite it since I didn't like that plot twist about Rhi's aunt. You should probably re-read the chapter because I changed a few more things in it.

Sorry for the confusion, and I'm working on the next chapter right now!*  

*

I was on a 'house arrest' for a few days after I was released from the hospital. And by 'house arrest' I mean that I was stuck in bed, because my uncle told my aunt I had a flu that even caused me to be hospitalized.

And of course, my aunt whose middle name was 'too worrying', made sure I wouldn't move an inch until I got better.

Not to mention the boys wouldn't stop calling and texting me.

I had to think of a reason as to why they couldn't come over. I still wasn't ready to tell them anything, but I was planning on doing in very soon.

Maybe when I could leave my house. If that would actually happen, that is.

If it was up to my aunt, I'll be stuck in here until I'll be dead.

But at the beginning of the next week, I've gotten a text message from my uncle that made sneak out of the house. I nearly fell down from my window while doing so.

With fast but quiet steps, I made my way to a café uncle Bart told me to meet him.

On my way, I started to wonder if he was going to kick me out of the school because of all the troubles I've already managed to get into.

By the time I arrived, I was literally shaking all over. It was insane how scared I was to hear I was going to be transferred again. Before, I was happy to move to another school, looking for the next place to cause troubles.

Looking for the new teacher I will annoy.

Now, standing in front of the glass door of the café I was terrified of being sent away.

"Hey," I greeted my uncle, scratching the back of my neck.

"What's up?"

The look on uncle Bart's face made my worry increase, and I found myself quickly sitting down before my legs gave out.

"Listen, Rhi-" "I'm not going to transfer." I stated before he could say anything. He visibly swallowed, rubbing his hand over his face. Uncle Bart sighed, "I was afraid you were going to say that." I clenched my jaw, looking at him as was trying to avoid meeting my gaze.

I shook my head once, clasping my hands together. "You knew I was going to say that," I corrected him.

I don't know how we sat there, not saying anything, both of us deep in out own thoughts.

The waiter was the one who broke the silence, asking what we will like to order. After my uncle answered her, she walked away, and the silence was back for a few more seconds before I opened my mouth.

"You can't send me away, uncle Bart," I started to say, but he cut me off just like I did. "Rhi, it's not safe for you there anymore." I frowned, shaking my head again. "If you're taking about what had happened then forget it; The vice principal is gone and I'll make sure to stay with my friends all of the time." I promised him, feeling my heart beating fast in my chest.