Chapter 12; The charges

*Unedited*

Enjoy the chapter!

*

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

Are there clocks that don't make a sound, or do they have to let us know that they are present, as is the time that fly by?
I think that the vice principal had put it in his room on purpose, to torture us students as we wait for our punishment. It was very much likely.

Though, maybe if I'll manage to convince him that it was an accident, he'll let me get away with it. Maybe give me community work. Do they do that, or did I watch too much teen movies?

I exhale loudly, standing up and looking around. It was the last class for the day, one that I had with Caleb, and from recent information with Klay. I preferred wasting an hour of my day in an art class with the guy instead of him. Klay's supposed to be in his third year, but he has art the same time as I have, and so they just let him be in the second year art class.

I almost burst to tears when I found out.

Finally, the sounds of steps towards the door made me quickly return to my seat. When the vice principal appeared, I almost started laughing. He held a cotton ball to his nose, probably to make sure blood will stop coming out from the injury I caused.

Someone didn't watch 'She's the man'.

He sat down, making sure he had the angriest face as he could. I bet he took so long because he practiced it in the bathroom. I wouldn't be very surprised if so.

"Now, Ms. Martins, I will let you know the charges and your punishment." "-Wait a second, I never meant to punch you! You just grabbed me out of nowhere in the middle of a fight, I thought you were gonna' beat me up!" "Ms. Martins!" He called, making me scowl at him and sit lower in my chair.

"I do not care what you thought, but for the action you took there is no place in our school." I crossed my arms and raised a brow.

"Oh really? What about the rest of the boys? Why weren't they, let say, let in here first?" The vice principal leaned on his forearms.

"That is because they were only been given a warning." I gaped at him. "What the f*ck!" "Ms. Martins!" I shook my head, standing up.

"You sexist son of a b*tch, I can't f*cking believe you let them-" "-That is enough! Sit down and shut your mouth before I call your parents!" My hand tightened so hard I could feel my nails wounding my palms. I couldn't tell Uncle Bart about this, of course. Not only was I supposed to help him, I could revile he was my uncle. Or maybe he wouldn't let me continue being here.

No, no way.

So, I let my ego -known as Rhi two-point-oh- get buried, and sat back down. "Now, as addition for that dirty mouth of yours, your weeks of detention will be extended to three." "Three f*c-" "Keep taking back and it will be four. Don't test me, young lady."

I swallowed heavily. Could he do that? Of course he could. He handed me piece of paper and turned towards his computer, letting me know it was time for me to leave.

I narrowed my eyes. He was messing with the wrong girl, and he was about to find out.

*

When I finally calmed down, the last class was over. I was sitting on a bench near the exit of the school when Caleb found me, a scowling mess, a bomb just waiting to explode.