Chapter 5; The almost sociable girl, and the scary boy

Picture is Reagan

*I don't own the photos that will be put in the story, all the rights belong to their owners!*

*Unedited*

Enjoy the chapter!

*

When I finally got home, the first thing I did was to flop down on my bed.
I was late for the bus, so I had to walk almost half an hour, and the last ten minutes I found myself climbing up the hill on the road. No wonder none of the people that live in my neighborhood passed by me on foot.
I thought I was going to faint. Does that make me sound like a spoiled brat? Well, if it does then I don't care.
Uncle Bart forgot to tell me what time the bus that was supposed to take me back left.
I think I'm going to feel that long way I did tomorrow in the morning.
I groaned.
I got punched, threatened and my legs are killing me.
All I had wanted to right now was to take a long, long nap.
But of course, my head doesn't want to let me do that, because questions soon floated in my mind;
Will I be able to make the students see me as one of them?
Is it possible to change them so they can become a better person?
And when the hell will Uncle Bart realize he had to be more serious when it comes to supervision and punishments?
I shook my head, turning on the bed.
I couldn't tell if Aunt was already home, since there was silence. Then again, that's how it usually is, except for when she's yelling into her phone, passing in the corridor.
The house wasn't that big; it was a two story house with four bedrooms, two guest rooms and three bathrooms. The yard wasn't huge either. There was on in the front that connected to the back through the sides. I think there was supposed to be a pool in the back, but I can't really remember since I don't go there a lot.

Maybe is should stop worrying too much. Maybe, if I'll just be myself, they will accept me.

But the problem was;

I didn't know if the real Rhi was enough.

*

The next day, the weather got a bit colder. A few days ago and yesterday, it was warm outside, and sometimes even hot.

I didn't complain. I never liked being hot. It was better being cold, than sweaty and itchy all over.

I didn't feel like wearing stocking today, so I picked some bright blue skinny jeans, a white lace blouse with short sleeves and put on my black leather jacket. If it were to get warmer, I could take the jacket off, though it wasn't too thick for really cold days.

Picking up a pair of flat, black ankle boots, my sunglasses already in my bag that its strap was hang on my shoulder, I walked down stairs.

I was one of those girls that stuffed their mouth even if they weren't very hungry.

But unfortunately for me, I wasn't born with a metabolism that help me to not gain weight even if I ate a dinner that looked a bit similar to a thanks giving meal. I worked to have the body that I wanted.

Okay, I might have lied. I don't feel very unfortunate to not have the "forever skinny" genes. At first I hated working out, but now I felt like I couldn't live without it.

I never like getting things I didn't earn.

So of course, stuffing myself wasn't a thing I could give up on.

"Don't overdo it, Rhi," I rolled my eyes, but there was a smile on my face from Belle's words.

Just as my hand came back with my second pretzel towards my mouth, another hand appeared and took it from me. "Hey!" I called, turning around to see my aunt munching on my food. "If you'll eat too much, your stomach will hurt, so you're welcome." I grunted in disapproval, but didn't argue further more.