Tears are falling from my face as I hear the door open behind me. I try to wipe them away before I look back and see Panda and Officer Nova walk in. As Panda locks the door and walks over to his desk, Officer Nova walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry this happened. I've heard that you two were close." I just nod and look back towards the floor. "I'm going to have to get your statement. From what the guys told me, you found Bryce first." I nod again.

He gently pull me closer to him and leads me over to the couch. Once we both sit down, and pulls out his pen and notepad and ask me to tell him what happened when I first got to work.

"After I got here, I went to my locker, which is backstage, and I changed into my uniform. Then, I started walking to that little hallway that leads to the floor, and then I saw Bryce walk in. He looked a bit off."

"What do you mean?"

"He had his head down, his hands were on his stomach, and he was swaying as he walked. I didn't think much of it, just thought maybe he was sick or something. He walked over to his vanity and put his head down with his arms wrapped around his head. I just said hey before I went to the floor. I talked to the others and they told me they saw him drinking. I was upset because he told me that he would stop drinking this morning."

"Then what happened?"

"After a while, Panda started telling us the schedule of when each dancer would go onstage, and when he got to Bryce, we realized that he was still backstage. I volunteered to go get him, so I went backstage. He was still laying on the vanity, and he wouldn't move when I called out his name. I tried to shake him, but then I saw that he was covered in vomit. It grossed me out, so I left. I told Panda and the others, and Ohm went to try to take him home. Then... Then he screamed... Is Bryce okay? Is he alive or..."

"It's too soon to tell. The paramedics said they found a light pulse, so they were going to try to save him."

I let out a sigh of relief. He then stands up and I see that he's about to say something, but he stops when his phone buzzes loudly in his pocket. He pulls it and takes a look at what was on it. He shakes his head and turns to Panda. "I'm going to need to talk to you again really fast."

Panda tells me to stay here again before he leaves with Officer Nova. I quickly get up, go back to the window, and look out to the floor. A minute after I do, I see Officer Nova and Panda walk onto the floor and it looks like Panda is calling everyone over. They crowd around the two and seconds later, all of them start crying. Panda pats Officer Nova's shoulder and gives him a hug before Nova walks out the front door. He then turns away from the crowd and walks back out through the backstage door. Ohm then pushes Smitty off of him and yells something, but I can't hear him. He then looks up to the office and back to the door before he runs in, with Brock and Smitty trying to run after him, only to be stopped by Marcel and Tyler.

That's when I hear the door open, and when I turn around, I see Panda walking in. "Evan, there's something I need to tell you."

He walks over to the couch and pats the seat next to him. I walk back over to him and sit next to him.

"Bryce is going to be okay; however, due to the fact that he drank as much as he did and he gave everyone as big of a scare as he did, I have no choice. Once he gets out of the hospital, I'm going to have to let him go."