Chapter 32

A/N: Guess who slipped in the kitchen last night and injured her foot lmao me ✌🏻. It's just tissue damage and my foot is swollen but I should be fine. Doctors said I have to rest in bed but that doesn't stop me from writing. Enjoy my lovelies 💕            

By now, enough security had arrived and they began ushering the boys into the cars. The boys were being crowded by screaming fans who were held back by security.

"Stay with me Maya" my dad pulls me under his arm to stay protected as he knows I don't do well in crowded places.

That was one of the reasons my dad makes me stay home every time he knows there will be screaming fans. One by one, the boys were filing into the car, taking their seats. As soon as the doors were closed, girls were attacking the car itself, madly knocking on windows and hyperventilating as the boys smiled and waved.

"Wow, I forget how crazy it gets sometimes" I say in awe.

If I'm being honest; I was quite scared at the moment. I don't know how CNCO ever gets used to this.

Joel's POV

"You must be enjoying this" Maya nudges me as she was sitting on my lap since we were short of seats.

"Oh yeah" I reply smirking.

She just groans in annoyance and elbows me in the ribs.

"Ow ok sorry. I was kidding" I chuckle.

She takes out her phone and begins to snapchat both of us. We messed around with a few filters just to pass time. Using the adorable puppy filter, she records a video of us just sitting there as we both made silly faces while giggling. By surprise, I kiss her shoulder as a wide grin spread on her lips.

"It's ok, I don't exist. I'm used to this" Erick fake whines as he was the one sitting next to us in the back seat.

"Aww Erick, of course you exist. Here" Maya moves the camera to Erick as he playfully sticks out his tongue.

We had reached our destination and filed out of the car one by one. Walking inside the building of the photoshoot, we enter a room where our stylists were already waiting.

"I'll see you soon babe" Maya kisses my cheek before smiling and heading over to her dad.

Bright lights were filling the room as a few cameras were set out to capture our photos for the shoot.

"Alright boys, first up we're doing solo shoots. Decide upon yourselves who goes when and stay ready" the photographer announces.

The boys and I decided who would go when. I volunteered to go third as Erick went first and Chris went second. After me would be Zabdiel and then Richard last. As the stylist was handing me my clothes, I couldn't help but glance every now and then at Maya, who was sitting on the chairs, scrolling through her phone with food in her hands.

"You ready?" a woman asks as I had changed.

She was the one that would be fixing up my hair.

"Yup" I reply, taking a seat on the chair in front of the mirror that had all the hair products spread out.

The woman began brushing out my curls while I stared at Maya from the mirror vision. Wonder how long it would take for her to look up and realize my eyes are on her. The woman was finally done with my hair as she finishes off wrapping a red bandana around my head.

"Looks great, thank you" I thank her, taking one last look in the mirror.

She smiles and heads off onto her next duty. Still sitting on my chair, waiting for Chris to finish his shoot, I whip out my phone from my pocket.