chapter 24

Jessie's P.O.V

My palms are sweating. I wipe them across my black jeans to try and get rid of the moisture but it only succeeds in making my jeans damnp and my palms just end up getting wet again anyway.

"Will you please calm down, they're not that scary," Harry tries to reason with me but my mind has already run through every possible scenario, in which each of the boys end up hating me. I hate that I'm like this, that I get worried and panicked and eventually have attacks but it's not my fault. It's my dads for the way he treated me.

A warm hand rests on mine, stopping them from moving in my lap. "Jess relax. It's just a meeting and they're just regular guys like me, ok?" 

His eyes shift momentarily from the road to mine, holding my gaze till I nod slightly. I know what he's trying to say, when we met i treated him like a stranger. But when we met I didn't recognise him so it was different, now I know exactly who were going to meet and I can't stop the panic in my body and mind.

"We're here," he says as the car comes to a stop in a small parking area. He takes off his seatbelt and turns to me in the small space of the car. 

My breathing has spead up. Stop it, I tell myself, they're just normal guys, four twenty year old boys. The thoughts that say 'your a flop, their gonna hate you' scream at me louder though.

Harry's hand reaches out and pushes the hair from my eyes, my paniced eyes meeting his green ones. Somehow we've moves closer, so close I can feel his breath tickleing my lips. Instead of saying that it will all be alright and telling me to relax he leans foward and presses his perfect lips to mine. 

The kiss is comforting and sweet. Even though we've kissed a few times the butterflies still erupt in my stomach and my heart flutters in my chest. When he pulls away he rests his forehead on mine. My breathing is even more eratic now but for an entirely different reason.

"You know, that really didn't help. Now I really can't breath," I whisper.

He smirks at me and chuckles lightly, "sorry, I was just trying to calm you down a little." 

Swiftly, he kisses my forehead and climbs out of the car, jogging round to my side while I unclip my belt and open my door. He helps me climb down from the range rover, locking the car and grabbing my hand as we walk towards a large building. 

"So, the lads are already inside and so are the mangement people, we have to go round the back because I think there may be some fans outside the front.," he mumbles to me as we walk towards what I guess is the back enterance. 

He knocks twice on the small metal door and waits, pulling a funny face at me as we do, making me laugh. The door opens, there's a lady stood in the doorway. She's pretty and quite small, her hair is up in a bun and it looks blonde, almost white. There is a small girl stood at her feet, clinging onto her leg and hiding behind her.

"Harr! Havent seen you in a while, come in here," she usheres us inside.

"Hi Lou, how you been?" he replies hugging the woman. The little girl is still stood behind Lou, looking at me curiously.

"Mummy, who's that?" she asks, pointing at me. 

Lou doesnt reply, she's to busy talking to Harry. "This is my Girlfriend, Jessie," Harry introduces me. Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend. 

I smile, "hi, nice to meet you."

Lou smiles back "you too, I'm Lou, One Directions Hair stylest."

She seems friendly and sweet, and very fond of Harry. 

The little girl stood behind her steps out and runs at Harry, screaming "HARRYYY!"