chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V

When she leaves with the ruined food I can feel my heart beating a mile a minute. This is not happening, I must be dreaming right now because I came to terms with the fact that I was never going to see her again.

When I turn I see Beth's socked expression. Of course Beth would recognise her to; it was her café we used to clean the blood off her face. My gaze flicks to Kendall and she looks confused, bored and it looks like she may be a little jealous. Wow!

Beth opens her mouth to speak just as Jessie reappears and I just shrug my shoulders at her, turning to Jessie who's holding a plate. She sets it carefully on the table in front of where im sitting. "Here you go, it's now on the house as I threw the first one all over you" she noticeably cringes.

Frowning at her "did your boss agree to it being on the house or is it coming out of your pay check?"

She looks momentarily shocked "um, my pay check but don't worry it's the least I can do."

She smiles at me, turning and leaving, not giving me time to say anything. A plan is forming in my head, a way that I'll see her again. I start eating, lost in my thoughts. The girls are trying to talk to me but eventually they give up and just talk to each other.

Jessie's P.O.V

Im so embarrassed. I can't believe I threw food all over harry styles. Any other celebrity would have gone metal but he acts calm and carefree, I don't know whether that's because he is just the kind of person or because he was so shocked at seeing me again.

When I get back to the kitchen Alice is there and she gives me an amused look. Her eyes flick to the plate in my hand and it looks like she's about to burst.

"What did you do?" she snickers.

Glaring at her "the plate slipped out of my hand" I tell her honestly.

She chews her lip to hold in her laughter "it was at table 13 wasn't it? I told you not to freak out."

She can't hold it in anymore she starts laughing.

"Hey it's not funny I threw his dinner all over him, then I slipped and fell and dragged him down so he landed on her. Plus I hit my head really hard and it hurts" I pout at her.

"You fell in front of him and pulled him down?" she laughs harder.

My frustration is growing "yes, but it's not the first time I've fallen over in front of him anyway."

Her laughter stops and her expression turns to shock "you've met him before?" I nod like it's not a big deal but she continues "oh wow, when? How? What happened?"

"Nothing, he knocked me over and then helped me sort myself out, I didn't even recognise him. Hey can I have another steak and chips please" I call the last part through the kitchen and get a loud grunt in return. God, the kitchen staff is friendly tonight.

"How could you not recognise him?" Alice asks in utter disbelief.

"I just didn't ok. Don't you have other things to be doing rather than interrogating me?" I ask her, my tone harsher than intended.

Her eye brow raises at me but she drops it and grabs the order that's put on the side, leaving me without another word. Finally, im semi alone with my thoughts.

What the hell is happening? I can't believe he's here and I also can't believe I fell in front of him again. The new plate of steak and chips is placed on the counter sooner than expected and I grab it quickly.

When I get back to his table he's sat down and it looks like one of his dates is about to say something but he shrugs at her and turns to me. I feel my head go fuzzy when his eyes meet mine but I just place the food in front of him, ignoring the feeling.