More Like A Horror Story

Start from the beginning

Arabella runs upstairs.

"Uh... Sir? Leave my property or I will call the police!" I say trying to sound sophisticated.

"It's too late for that."

"We are safe behind closed doors! There's nothing you can do!"

There's a pause.

"It's already done."

From upstairs, there's a scream from Arabella.

Stephanie's POV:

I'm not sure who the hell that creep was, but I saw Tyler hiding in the bush next to him.

Should I call the police?

I don't think I should... Arabella and Sam probably have it covered.

What if they don't?

Oh, stop it Stephanie! Stop worrying! They'll be fine.

Sam's POV:

I drop the phone and run upstairs. But first, I grab a knife from the kitchen, just in case. Luckily it's not Chandler here, or he would grab a wooden spoon instead of a knife.

I run up the stairs. With every step I take, fear and anger wrap around me.

I get up there and see Arabella gone, and an open window. I run to the window and see a large white van driving away.

Tyler's POV:

They're so stupid not to check for any unlocked windows.

So this is what I did:

First, I found an unlocked window downstairs.

Second, while Sam was too busy talking to Jeff, my older 30-year-old brother, I snuck up the stairs.

Third, I signaled Jeff from an upstairs window.

Fourth, I grabbed Arabella (she screamed), put duct tape over her mouth, and tied her up (I am good at doing that quickly).

Fifth, I grabbed her, jumped into a nearby tree, and climbed down.

Sixth, I threw her into the back of Jeff's van, got in shotgun, and Jeff drove away.

Now just to pick up Alexis. Alexis is my soon-to-be girlfriend.

Luckily there's a black wall thingy between the back and the front of the van, so Alexis won't be able to see Arabella.

I mean, who would want to date a criminal?

Jeff drives and stops at her house. I roll down my window.

To her, I'm just an innocent cute boy who likes everything.

I'm the total opposite.

Except, of course, I'm cute. Duh.

She walks to the back of the truck.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Where you going?"

She giggles. "I always sit in the back... Even though there are no seats back there..." She rolls her eyes.

I can't let her know Arabella's back there!

"Nah, this time, you can sit up here!" I say coolly.

"But where would you sit?" She asks.

"I can sit in the back," I say as if it's a question.. "It's only polite."

I sit in the back with Arabella. She's already fainted, which will make this 50x easier.