Chapter One "Boy Or Fairy"

Start from the beginning

"Bell rings"

Ah man!!

We get to finish them tomorrow you know.

............................

Ok, I'll go and leave you alone.

That would be great.

(What a boring and wastfull day of school. What next?! The popular pretty boy's fan girls are going to jump out at me and tell me to stay way from him.)

Hey you!!

(Looks like I guessed right.)

What do you all want?!

Don't get snippy with us newbie. Stay way from Shionnach or you'll pay the price.

Whatever. I don't care about your pretty boy. You can have him, all I want is for people to leave me alone. Is that too much to ask from anyone at this school?

Just stay way from Shionnach and we won't have a problem.

Whatever. I'm going home.

"Turns and walks off not listening to anyone"

(As I said boreing and unnessesery day at school. And what was up with that boy and wanting to follow me around all day in class. I get that we have all of the same classes, but come on. He doesn't have to sit next to me all the time, does he? sigh* All I want is to be left alone. That way when we move again, I won't have to say good-bye to all of my friends. By keeping people away I won't have to make friends, that I'll only lose when I move away from them.)

Hey again.

Are you going to follow me home now?

No. I just happen to live this way.

Oh real?

Yap. I live in a house, that sats in the middle of the woods.

A house in the middle of the woods. Ok. Now I really don't believe you.

If you want I can show you some time.

Sure. Maybe this weekend, if I'm not busy.

Alright.

Alrighht what?

Alright as in if you don't have anything to do this weekend. We can meet up at the school and I'll take you to my house and show you around.

Whatever. I need to get home. I have to watch my little brother, while my parents go out to do some shopping.

Ok. See you at school then.

Yah. Whatever.

(What is with that guy. *Looks over shoulder at him. He smiles and those eyes of his spark as if to say something.* What is with him and why do I get the feeling that I know him from somewhere? *Shakes head* No. He's just some kid from school. Today was the first time I'd ever seen him and unfortely it won't be the last time I ever see him. Augh* Lets just get home and relaxe for a bit.)

I'm home.

Oh. Welcome home sweety.Your father and I will be back in an hour. Your incharge and if you need anything your grandmother is here to help you.

I know that mom. We moved here to be with grandmom.

That's right. Now you kids behave and do as your grandmother tells you. And Nick your sister is in charge so do as she tells you.

Ahhh.

Nick.

Fine mom.

Don't worry. Their be fine.

I'm going to do my homework. Nick you can watch cartoons for all I care, just don't bother me.

Ok sis.

Later you two.

Later mom. Later dad.

Whatever.

You kids drive safly.

(Gos up to my room and sits down at my desk. Sounds like Nick turned on the TV and grandmom in the kitchen making snacks for us. Things never change around here. Anyhow, it's time for me to get started on my homework. Then I can finish unpacking my things. Not like I won't be packing them back up in like a month or two. sigh* Oh well, a girl can dream can't she. Hmm. For Mythalogical call we have to write a story on a mythalogical creacher. I guess I can write about the fox fairy I meet when I was four. Not like anyone will be leave that's a real story. Oh well. Let's get started on it. I spent the better half of the evening doing my homework. The rest of the time was spent unpacking my room and getting settled in to our new home. Not that it felt like home to me. Just another house, in another town. Things never change for us.)

"Friday at school In Art class"

Hey. Finish that drawing of yours. You know, the one of the fox fairy?

Yah I finished it yesterday. sigh* Why are you talking to me?

Cause I wanted to ask you something.

And what might that be?

Are you free this weekend or not?

I'm free. Why? Are you asking me out or something?

I'll ask you out on a data later on, but right now I want to talke you to my house as I said I would.

Oh yah. I forgot about that. Alright we can head there right after school today or is that too soon for you?

Nope. That's just right for me. I'll meet you at the front gate of the school then.

Ok. See you there.

You got it. Runa.

Your shorting my name.

Yah. You can call me what ever you like.

Hmmm. Shy.

Shy. I like it, but if you don't mind me asking why shy?

Because you remind me of someone I once meat. He was a Shy fox. And your being Shy right now... So Shy fits you just right. In my mind at least.

I see. Alright, from this day forward. I will by Shy for you and you alone.

Thanks. I guess. Your a real charmer, you know that right.

So I've been told.

"Bell Rings"

Well I'll see you at the front gate Shy. I have to grab a few things from my locker.

Ok. See you at the front gate.

"School's front gate"

Hey. You ready to go?

Yap. Just lead the way, Shy.

Chockle* Alright. Runa.

(Sigh* I don't even know why I'm going to his house. I should just go home and watch tv for the rest of the day, but know I have to go to his house for reasons I can't even exsplane. Oh well, I'll just have to deal with it. Come to think about it. Why is he being so nice to me and inviting me over to his house. What's with him. He's not normal, that's for sure. I wander if I can figer out just what he's up to. Hmm. I guess I can get some clues from his house. I'll just have to pay close atenchen to everything I see there. What am I saying? I'm not interested in this guy. Why should I care what he's up to or why. If he want's to be nice, then that's his problem not mine.)

What are you thinking back there?

Nothing. Huh?!

Oh yah. We're here.

This manchen is your home?!

Yap. Come on in. I'll show you around.

Um.... Ok.

*Walks up to the door and Shy opens the door to his house and to what will lead Runa hana on a walk down memery lane."

Fairy In TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara