twenty-five.

The next few months went by quite faster than the boys had expected.

They had finally graduated.

"Taehyung?" A small voice spoke, asking for his boyfriend.

"Yes, Kookie?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"I just.. I'm so thankful for you. I literally wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.. and these past couple of months has changed us a lot."

That was true..

Yoongi and Namjoon had fully gained the boys trust back and proved to be loyal friends after their parents sorted out their homophobic problems.

Jimin came out of his room finally and accepted he wasn't in love with Jungkook, and that he was just looking for the right partner, coming out of his fuckboy shell.

Jungkook was slowly opening up again, his dreams only came every once in awhile. The bullies slowly but surely stopped after a few swings from Taehyung. I mean, eventually the entire school got the message..
With Taehyung by his side, he felt better. He was healing.. slowly, but Taehyung seemed to be his cure, and Taehyung couldn't be more happy knowing he was helping Jungkook.

Taehyung would invite Jimin to their hangouts with all 6 boys, due to the fact Jimin had only hung out with other fuckboys, and he wanted out of that life.

Everything seemed to be setting right into place for the boys.

Jungkook was finally having a feeling he hasn't felt in awhile.

Happiness.

"And if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here either." Taehyung said, pecking his boyfriends' cheek.

"Is that so?" The younger chuckled.

"Mhm.. you've motivated me to keep going in life and I feel so happy knowing I'm helping you- by the way, have you heard any voices recently? They seem to have completely gone away.."

"Of course they have..

..The whispers of pain inside my head only go away when I'm with you."

===

A/N:
I'm so sorry this is a really sudden ending but I like really ran out of ideas.. but don't worry! I'll be starting a new book soon..

and I'll write an epilogue for this.

Stay tuned! :)
💘