eighteen.

Taehyung was running down the street, helplessly trying to find his lover. Jungkook left his phone at the apartment so Taehyung couldn't even try to track him.. he just had to guess.

"Where would Jungkook go?..
Somewhere safe..
Somewhere he goes to cheer up.."

Taehyung then took off running straight to the only place Jungkook could be.

The place they met.

flashback—

Jungkook was on the swing of the playground down the street from his house he'd just moved into. His parents weren't too far since he was too young to be alone. He was happy there was a playground, but he didn't have anything to play with.

"Ouch!" He suddenly heard coming from across the playground. He quickly jumped off the swing running over to the noise.

There he saw a little boy that had fallen off his skates.

He quickly rushed over to the boy, "Hey, are you okay?" He said softly, seeming to startle the boy.

"Not really- Ouch!" The boy exclaimed as he was in the middle of explaining. Jungkook had taken advantage of the distraction and took his handkerchief from his pocket to clean up the boy before he could say anything else.

"Ow.. uh.. thank you...?"

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." He said, assuming the boy was looking for his name.

"Thank you Jungkook, my name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." The older said looking down at Jungkook tending to his gash with absolute care and concentration.

"Let me get these skates off you and my parents can take you to yours."

"Okay."

Ever since then, Taehyung's parents were truly appreciative towards Jungkook and seemed to get along with his parents quite well, so the parents exchanged numbers and that's where everything sparked. Ever since then, Jungkook and Taehyung were inseparable.

end flashback—

"Jungkook!" The deep voice screamed running towards the dark figure under the tree. He immediately spotted him under the tree of the exact park.

"G-go away, T-Taehyung." Jungkook said, voice cracking due to crying.

"Baby.."

"GO AWAY TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook snapped, startling the older.

"L-look Jungkook just please listen to m-me," Taehyung's voice had started to crack as he was holding back tears.

He didn't want to lose Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't respond so he took the chance to talk,
"I'm so, so, so.. sorry Kookie. I really didn't mean to remind you of your father or even act like him. I feel disgusting. I admit I overreacted and I should have just talked it out with him but.. agh it's just.. I finally got you Jungkook, my feelings for you are so intense that I just can't stand the possible chance of l-losing you. My h-heart is shattering as we speak seeing you like t-this, and I hate myself for what I did. I really, really don't deserve you Jungkook.. I really don't. I just cherish you too much to even take a chance of losing you, I get jealous easily because Jimin is a player and I didn't want him hurting you, too. He's going through... stuff right now and he said he was sorry for everything he did, and he truly means it because he explained why, but I'd rather him tell you himself.. even if I don't approve of it.." Taehyung then began sobbing because of the next things he had to say, "I understand if you n-never want to s-see or t-talk to me ever a-again.. I'll l-leave you a-alone.."

Taehyung then wiped his tears on his sleeve and slowly got up turning to walk away, his heart was truly shattered. He slowly began picturing how he wouldn't be able to sleep that night, how he'd cry endlessly and-

"Taehyung wait-" A soft voice spoke making Taehyung freeze in his tracks. He slowly turned around to see Jungkook standing up and only inches from his face. Taehyung's heart shattered even more, if that was even possible, at the sight of Jungkook. His eyes were puffy and red, and his face stained with tears.

"I.. I.." Jungkook bit his lip nervously, then let out a deep sigh. He seemed to not be able to find the words, "Fuck it."

He leaned in crashing his lips onto Taehyung's, putting all of his feeling and words he couldn't possibly begin to say. He truly forgave Taehyung as he simply understood what the older was going through, because he felt the same way.

Jungkook parted the kiss and pushed their foreheads together by placing his hand on the back of Taehyung's neck.

"I'm so sorry Kookie.." Taehyung whispered.

"I'm sorry too." Jungkook muttered back.

"What? You didn't do anything, i'm the fuck up!"

Jungkook let go of Taehyung and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer, "I'm sorry for running off because I know you didn't mean to, I just.. I needed a break from it. From Jimin.. touching me.. to still accepting the fact that I'm safe now, that my father is in jail and can't hurt me anymore. It's hard to accept and process it all when you've been so used to the pain for so long." Taehyung sighed hearing the words from the younger.

"I promise to protect and love you for as long as I'm breathing. Screw that, from my last breath and beyond." The older cringed at his own cheesy words but smiled at the younger hopefully sounding meaningful.

"And I promise as well." Jungkook said placing a small peck on Taehyung's nose, receiving a giggle from the older.

Then Taehyung suddenly frowned, "Let's go home now, we need to.. discuss something with.. Jimin."

===

A/N:

Y'all this story already passing Accidentally Perfect I'm shook