fourteen.

{Third person POV}

"Hey, I'm home!" Taehyung called into the house after returning from his journey to the grocery store. He then walked down the entry into the living room following no response at his greeting but immediately stopped at the sight, and his bright expression was wiped clean off his face.

Jimin and Jungkook were watching a K-Drama sitting together on the couch.

A little too close for Taehyung's liking.

"You two seem to be having fun.." Taehyung said after the two had turn to see he was there.

"Hey Taetae! Do you need help with the groceries?" Jungkook asked, already getting up and slipping on some house shoes that were lying around.

"Yeah.. sure." Taehyung muttered.

"I'll help too!" Jimin jumped up rushing towards the door. Taehyung already had a handful of groceries but there was still some in the car.

After a few minutes the two boys walked in with the rest of the groceries as Taehyung had already started putting some away. He instantly glared at the two when they appeared.

"What did I miss when I was gone?" Taehyung asked, looking back and forth between the pair.

"Oh! Jimin was just wanting to be friends since.. well im living here now! So we tried to get to know each other better, and we get along quite well!" Jungkook exclaimed, showing his bunny smile.

"You seemed to have cheered up fast.." Taehyung muttered. Utter jealously laced in his tone.

"Taehyung are you jealous?" Jimin asked suddenly after noticing the tone in his voice, wiggling his eyebrows while staring at the flustered looking boy.

"N-no!" Taehyung almost screamed, dropping a bag of chips in the process, he looked down at the chips immediately cursing at himself for stuttering, "Son of a-"

"Beach?" Jimin interrupted.

"No, bitch!" Taehyung finished his sentence.

"Whatever you say." He sighed, "Taehyung I'll finish putting the groceries up since you bought them. Go get washed up, I'll start making ramen." The older said taking the bag of chips away from Taehyung and placing it in it's correct place.

"Since when did you become considerate?" Taehyung said, almost sounding disgusted at his suddenly kind behavior. The older didn't respond so he turned to Jungkook and dragged him to the room. He was still slightly angry at the younger... no, he was smothered in jealousy.

"Ouch Tae, my wrist!" Jungkook yelped after Taehyung slammed the door shut to his bedroom after dragging Jungkook in.

Taehyung instantly slammed Jungkook against the closed door, pinning his arms up against it and slamming their lips together. The kiss was filled with hunger and jealousy.

The younger was surprised at first but instantly melted into the kiss. As he did so Taehyung let go of his arms and Jungkook wrapped them around Taehyung's neck running his fingers through his hair. Taehyung's hands slithered down to Jungkook's waist, gripping it tightly and hungrily as the makeout session continued.

Taehyung then broke the kiss to let Jungkook breathe but instantly attacked the younger's neck.

"Mhmmghh- Tae~~" The boy moaned. Taehyung was sucking and licking at the boys neck sloppily. The moans were like music to his ears.

Then, Jungkook suddenly felt a sting on his neck, "W-what-"

"You're mine Jeon Jungkook. Only mine. I'm marking my territory." Taehyung smirked, backing away to look into the confused brown orbs of the younger.

"Is this about Jimin?" Jungkook suddenly asked, brows furrowed in confusion.

Taehyung instantly sighed, "Kookie.. I just- I know Jimin. He isn't the type to get too cuddly with." He then looked at the younger who seemed even more confused.

"I don't-"

"You don't have to get it Kook, just trust me. Okay? Please." The older pleaded, grabbing Jungkook's hand and softly rubbing circles into his palm.

"And when was I suddenly your 'territory'.." The boy suddenly said, a slight smirk crossing his face.

"Since now." Taehyung answered pointing at the now reddish-purple mark on the boys neck.

The younger instantly became flustered at the sight of the very visible hickey on his neck, "W-what am I, your sex slave?"

"No Jungkook." He chuckled at the comment, "I want you to be my boyfriend. Officially.." Taehyung said suddenly softening his tone, locking eyes with the boy and staring deep into his doe like eyes.

Jungkook instantly froze at the words and a shade of red burst into his cheeks turning his face a crimson red, "O-of c-course!" The younger said stammering, he was obviously flustered at the sudden question.

"Jungkook, I'm not forcing you if you're uncomfortable, I can tell you're nervous." Taehyung said sadly letting go of his hand.

"N-no! I'm not nervous about that it's just.. I've.. um.." He tried to find the right words without sounding desperate, "I- I've had feelings for you for so long and just, it's overwhelming that my feelings are being returned." He laughed nervously.

"So, boyfriends?" Taehyung asked again.

"Boyfriends." Jungkook confirmed.

===

A/N:

Jealous Taehyung is an angry Taehyung 👌