twenty-one.

"I.. I was abused by my father."

Loud gasps were heard from the two boys in front of him while Taehyung just tightened his grip around Jungkook's waist.

"I knew something was up." Jin said, looking down sadly, "God damn it! I should've caught on sooner!" Jin then slapped himself in the face.

"Jin! Don't do that. If it makes you feel any better I'm the person who knows Jungkook the best and didn't even know his mother died.." Taehyung said sadly.

"Maybe because you hung around those two pricks too much." Hoseok said looking behind Taehyung and Jungkook, "Speaking of those two pricks-"

"Hey Tae! What's up?" Namjoon said, lightly punching Taehyung's shoulder.

"Don't act like you don't remember what I told you, you're lucky I don't beat your ass right now." Taehyung said, getting up in Namjoon's face.

"T-Tae, calm d-down.." Jungkook stuttered pulling on Taehyung's sleeve.

"I told you to not even think about coming anywhere near Jungkook when he got back, so you better start walking now." Taehyung demanded, pure anger in his tone.

"Look, Tae we didn't come here to break your little rule we came to talk to Jungkook about our actions." Yoongi said sighing.

"You really think I'm just gonna leave you alone with-"

"Tae! That's enough!" Jungkook said cutting him off, "It's my problem not yours, so just let me make my own decisions here, okay?"

"Are you serious, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, annoyed.

"Dead serious."

"So am I not allowed to stick up for you now? Oh, I'm sorry, my bad for trying to be a good fucking boyfriend!" Taehyung said, maybe a little too loud. People started to stare and whisper as to hearing about the relationship.

"Taehyung we just wanted to apologize to Jungkook, there's no need to go psycho." Namjoon said.

"I'm leaving. Bye." Taehyung scoffed and walked away.

"Taehyung, wait-"

"I'll talk to him." Hoseok said running after the boy.

Jungkook then turned back to see the two people he despised the most. Staring right down at him. Jin could sense the younger was afraid and got up standing beside the younger to comfort him.

"What do you want?" Jin asked.

"We both wanted to apologize for our really childish behavior. We wanted to explain why we started picking on you." Yoongi said.

Jungkook gulped.

"Listen, both of our parents are really homophobic and raised us to hate people who even thought of not being straight. My dad overheard us talking about you coming out and talked us into hating you. We really shouldn't have listened, because I really regretted it. I'm not blaming our parents entirely because it was our choice to go with it." Namjoon said.

"The reason we're here to apologize is because I realized what I did wrong, and so did Namjoon." Yoongi sighed.

"How did you just now realize it, huh?" Jin demanded.