twenty-three.

Jungkook woke to the sound of the alarm. He quickly turned it off and looked over to see his boyfriend slowly waking up. He loved waking up next to him, he could get used to waking up to his face every morning.

"Woah, I actually slept good last night?" Taehyung questioned scratching his head, "wait I slept the WHOLE NIGHT?! I'm so sorry Kookie did I not wake up?" Jungkook looked at the older confused for a second until it hit him.

He didn't have a nightmare last night.

"I-.. I didn't h-have a nightmare last night.." Jungkook said. He's had nightmares everyday since his mom passed.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. You're getting better." Taehyung said rushing to hug his boyfriend. They stayed like that for a few minutes, arms wrapped around each other and admiring each other's warmth.

"I wanna stay like this forever~" Jungkook said into Taehyung's chest.

"Me too, but we unfortunately have to go to a place called school and we get locked into a room where a so called teacher tells you how to do shit." Taehyung said sarcastically, receiving a giggle from the younger.

"Let's get ready." Jungkook said, parting from the warmth he loved.

-

"Can we go back home and cuddle all day, now?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as the pair walked into the building proudly holding hands. The statement making the older chuckle.

It was Taehyung's idea to hold hands after getting a message from Hoseok saying there's a dating rumor about him and Jungkook. He discussed it with Jungkook and they both agreed they didn't mind about the school knowing of their relationship. They were both happy with each other, and that's all that mattered.

As they walked down the hallway they definitely caught attention with the hand holding,

"Are they actually dating?"
"That's disgusting"
"Taehyung deserves so much better then that freak"
"The loner is suddenly dating Taehyung?"

"Excuse me, but I don't appreciate you talking about my boyfriend like that." Taehyung said eyeing the group of students whispering, "One more peep of criticism and you'll regret ever opening your mouth."

"Tae it's fine, really.." Jungkook muttered.

"No it's not. I will not let them walk on us like doormats. We're allowed to be happy, aren't we?" Taehyung said, leaving the younger unable to respond, "That's what I thought." He chuckled pecking Jungkook's cheek, resulting in a crimson red bursting through his face.

"Yahh don't make me blush!" Jungkook giggled hitting Taehyung's chest.

"Okay lovebirds let's go to class." Jin suddenly said spotting the two giggling boys.

After sitting through probably the most boring English lecture it was finally time for lunch and Taehyung scrambled out of the room eagerly looking for his boyfriend.

"Classroom.. locker.. lunchroom.." Taehyung was mentally checking off the list of possible places as he looked, unable to find his the younger.

"Have you guys seen Jungkook?" Taehyung asked their lunch table nervously seeing as he wasn't there.

"No? I thought he was with you.." Hoseok said.

"None of us had class with him before lunch so I don't know where he could be." Jin shrugged.

"I'm gonna keep looking.."

"Tae you're probably overreacting, he's probably just talking to a teacher about work." Hoseok piped up.

"Whatever I'm still gonna look" He said walking off.

Oh what a smart decision that was.

Because what he didn't expect was to find the love of his life curled up on the bathroom floor crying his eyes out.

===

A/N:
I feel like this story is going no where :(