twenty.

Monday morning had come too fast for the boys.

"Good morning, Kookie." Taehyung said softly with his raspy morning voice, slightly shaking the younger in front of him.

"Ouch!" Jungkook hissed. Once again his cuts had reopened and the older had accidently brushed his wrist when shaking him.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Kookie, let me get you a bandage!" Taehyung said worriedly, jumping off the bed and running to the bathroom.

Jungkook took this opportunity to get up. He slowly walked towards the closet, pulling out one of Taehyung's oversized blue hoodies and some black ripped jeans.

He quickly slipped them on and walked towards the bathroom to check on Taehyung who had been mysteriously taking too long.

"Tae what's taking so lo- TAE!" Jungkook cut himself off seeing his boyfriend, asleep, on the floor.

"Huh? Oh Kookie-"

"You stayed up late, didn't you.." Jungkook sighed.

"I promised I'd help you-"

"Yeah, but your health comes first, Tae. You're going to fall asleep in your classes." Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hand and pulling him up, "Come on since you're ready let me do my routine and then we'll have coffee, yeah?"

"Sounds good, babe." Taehyung said running to the kitchen to start the coffee pot.

Jungkook turned towards the counter seeing the bandages lying there and rolled up his sleeves to put them on his wrists. Once that was done he brushed his teeth and combed his hair, styling it in his usual way. Once he believed he was ready he grabbed his bag and walked downstairs to see the coffee was done and Taehyung had made it just the way he liked.

"You make amazing coffee." Jungkook commented taking a sip of the delicious warm liquid.

"Jimin gave me tips." Taehyung shrugged, sipping his coffee as well.

"Hopefully this will keep you awake for a little while. I feel really guilty that I keep you up so late at night.." Jungkook sighed.

"All you do is scream and scratch at your wrists and I just hug and kiss you until your dream goes away, that's it." Taehyung said, "I mean who wouldn't want to just hug and kiss their boyfriend all night?"

"Wait.. that's it?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Taehyung.. do you mean to tell me all I do is scream and scratch?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes.. why?" Taehyung responded, concern lacing his tone.

"Taehyung, do I.. say things?"

"No, you only mutter my name sometimes, that's it. You've definitely improved from the first night," Taehyung laughed.

"How is that possible?" Jungkook muttered to himself, but the older heard it anyway.

"How is it possible? Jungkook you literally melt into my arms."

"Taehyung, my dad couldn't even hold me down enough to get me to shut up.. you know that's another reason he'd beat me because he thought I was annoying."

"Seriously..? You're not that annoying it's honestly so easy to calm you down."

"We'll talk about this later.. let's get to s-school."

"Okay. I know you're nervous Jungkook but I forgot to tell you something.."

"What?"

"They switched me into all your classes since we take similar ones anyway. They know of your situation and they figured you needed company to fully recover so I offered to tutor you since you missed quite a bit of school."