nineteen.

"Ah, thank the lord you found him!" Jimin said, running towards Jungkook as if to give a welcoming hug.

"Don't touch me." Jungkook spat.

"S-sorry.." Jimin muttered realizing his mistake.

"Jungkook, can we please go sit on the couch.. I'd like to explain my actions." Jimin said looking down at his feet.

"Alright." Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung's hand and dragging him along.

The three boys were sat in the living room. Jungkook and Taehyung beside each other, while Jimin sat across from them. The silence piercing through them like a knife.

"I'm sorry." Jimin whispered looking down, breaking the silence. As soon as he said that Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand with a tight squeeze. The action leaving Jungkook confused.

"I'm sorry for all that I did. From making you feel uncomfortable to touching you.. and I did it all behind Taehyung's back.."

"Why?" Jungkook suddenly said looking down at Taehyung's hand, "You know that I didn't want to hurt Tae yet you still kept doing.. things."

"I.. I f-fell for you Jungkook.. and I took it wrongly. It was kind of love at first sight but I let my actions take over. Yes, I admit I am kind of a player and Taehyung has seen me break hearts. You made me see what I've done wrong, because of your loyalty to Tae I realized what I wanted. I wanted someone adorable, someone loyal, and someone to hold and care for every day. I saw all of that in you, but I took the wrong approach because of my.. past. I know I don't know much about you but I know i'm in love with-"

"Jimin you're not in love with me." Jungkook interrupted.

"What? Of course I am-"

"Jimin you're not in love with me, you're jealous of me.." Jungkook sighed, rubbing his thumb around Taehyung's had.

"I'm confused.." Jimin said.

"Yes of course you are. I've made you realize that what you're doing is wrong, so you're confused on who you really are. You don't want to be a player anymore and you're just running to me because I've made you realize it. You don't love me, you just love the idea of me."

"Jimin I've seen you do so many things to countless people, and I've seen all the people you bring home. You're definitely still trying to figure out who you are, and I think Jungkook is right." Taehyung sighed. Relief flooded through him seeing as he wouldn't lose Jungkook, but was still thinking about the well being of his friend.

"I.. I need time to process all of this, I'm sorry." Jimin said as he got up running to his room and slamming the door shut.

Jungkook then tried to get up and follow him but was stopped by a pull.

"He'll need time to think about this. Trust me. Besides.." Taehyung took a deep breath, "You've for your own problems to worry about."

"Huh?"

"You have to go back to school tomorrow."

===

A/N:

I apologize for the short chapter ahh