two.

{Taehyung POV}

"Save it Tae... Just go hang out with Namjoon or Yoongi." Jungkook spat, then sped off.

Namjoon or Yoongi? Is this why he's been avoiding me? Because I have other friends?

Suddenly I heard the school door burst open. I looked over to see Namjoon and Yoongi laughing while looking at a piece of paper.

"Hey Taehyung! Come here!" Yoongi said. I quickly jogged over to them,

"What's up?" I asked.

"Are you even still friends with that pathetic Jungkook kid?" Namjoon said.

"We were best friends in elementary, of course I'm still friends with him... He's not pathetic.."

"Get a load of this." Yoongi giggled handing me the piece of paper. I took the paper opening it to see it was written by Jungkook.. ah he still has the same hand-writing.

I then skimmed across the page reading it closely and my heart shattered with every word I read.

"It's so hard to keep going..
Why do I even try?
I feel completely worthless."

What do you mean Jungkook? You're not worthless..

"Ever since my mother passed away, no one has ever seemed to care."

I care..

"My father takes his anger out on me verbally and physically, he says I'm worthless and I'm the reason for my mother's death."

Wait.. physically?! Is that why he had a cut..?

"Yet, that's not the only problem..
What else could be wrong, you ask?
I came out as bisexual recently...
Two certain guys found out and started picking on me ever since. Their names are Namjoon and Yoongi.."

"What does he mean by 'started picking on me ever since'?! What have you two done to him?!" I spat.

"I don't know. The kid is making shit up." Yoongi shrugged.

"They're both best friends with my crush, Taehyung."

Crush? Wait..

"Yet, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what they do to me."

What do they do?

"He'll never notice me anyway, right?
It doesn't matter, right?
I don't matter... right?"

I immediately dropped the paper and started running. Not even caring for the two voices calling for me from behind.

I ran to my house where my old phone was, I immediately picked it up looking through the contacts, and there it was. Jungkook.

Please have the same number. I pleaded as I typed the number from my old phone into my current one, quickly messaging him.

Taehyung:
Hello, is this still Jungkook?

Jungkook:
Yes.. who is this?

Taehyung:
Oh thank god. This is Taehyung.

Jungkook:
How did you get my number??

Taehyung:
I still had your number in my old phone from middle school.

Jungkook:
Okay? And why would you want to text me all of a sudden?

Taehyung:
Namjoon and Yoongi showed me the letter.. look I'm really worried about you. What do you mean by them picking on you? What do they do to you?

Jungkook:
It doesn't matter.

Taehyung:
Yes it does Jungkook! I care about you!

(read 6:30pm)

-

Current time: 7:00pm

"Why isn't he answering?!" I said angrily to myself. I was now sitting in my bed nervously waiting for the boy to respond.

-

Taehyung:
Jungkook?

Jungkook answer me please..

Seriously, tell me what's going on!

:(

(read 7:09pm)

===

A/N:

Y'all Taehyung is so caring I love him