fifteen.

"Finally." The shorter boy said after the pair entered the dining room. Their ramen already on the table almost cold.

"Sorry.." Jungkook mumbled staring at his shoes.

"What took you two so long? Why did Jungkook even go with you to 'wash up'?" Jimin asked chuckling.

"Personal reasons." Taehyung growled, taking his seat in a rather overdramatic way.

"Someone has an attitude today.." Jimin said scoffing. Jungkook slowly took his seat sensing the tension in the room.

"Thank you for the ramen, Jimin." Jungkook softly said, smiling at the older.

"You're welcome-"

"Babe, eat up before it gets cold." Taehyung said softly, cutting Jimin off.

"Babe?" Jimin asked, confused at the sudden use of the word.

"Am I not allowed to call my boyfriend babe?" Taehyung asked.

"Ohhh... So you're finally official now?" Jimin asked smirking.

"Yeah!" Jungkook exclaimed wanting to kill off the tension between the two.

"Congrats kiddos." Jimin said, and then continued eating his ramen. Taehyung scoffed at the comment but the boys then awkwardly but silently finished their meals.

-

"Wanna watch a movie?" Taehyung asked the younger suddenly. They had just finished their meals and Taehyung wanted some alone time with Jungkook. Well..

"That sounds fun." Jimin piped up suddenly startling Taehyung.

"What movie?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung decided to shrug it off as Jimin would probably leave once he realized how much of a third wheel he'd be.

"How about a horror? We used to watch horrors all the time when we were ten, remember? How about that one we always watched called Annabelle?" Taehyung said looking at the younger with bright eyes and his famous box smile that never failed to make Jungkook's heart skip a beat.

"Yes!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Okay, the movie is on the shelves by the TV, I'll go get some blankets and pillows." Taehyung said before running off to the room.

Jungkook started walking to the living room and found the movie after a few seconds of searching. He then bent down to put the movie in but sensed a pair of burning eyes looking straight at him.

He turned around to see Jimin smirking, "Just admiring the view.." He said and chuckled.

The younger lightly blushed at the strange comment but decided to ignore it as he thought it was a joke.

Taehyung soon returned to the room with tons of fluffy blankets and spread them all over the couch. Jungkook pressed play on the movie and they decided to get comfortable.

Well, Jungkook wasn't very comfortable..

They only had one big couch in the living room and Jungkook was some how sat in the middle of the two boys.

"Greaaaatt.." Jungkook thought.

The movie started and Jungkook cuddled closer to Taehyung, laying his head on his chest as Jimin scoffed at the action. The two boys ignored him though, as Taehyung started playing with Jungkook's hair.

The movie continued on and Taehyung had switched positions with Jungkook, him now lying on Jungkook's chest fast asleep.

Jungkook looked down at his boyfriend admiring how he looked. His brown hair falling over his face perfectly, his round nose, and pink kissable pouty lips. He thought Taehyung was the most perfect man he'd ever met, and smiled as he pushed a strand of hair out of Taehyung's face, he was definitely fast asleep.

Suddenly he was snapped out of his trance by a hand squeezing his thigh, "Hmm, feels much better than it looks.." The black haired boy suddenly said, smirking at Jungkook.

"What-"

"Shh baby boy.. it's okay he's asleep." Jimin chuckled.

"What the-? Don't call me that." Jungkook said startled by the nickname. Jimin's hand continued to graze his thigh. Jungkook noticed and quickly slapped it away.

"Stop." Jungkook sternly said, "I have a boyfriend."

"Whatever you say," He smirked, "Just know eventually you'll be screaming my name, baby." With that he got up and went to his room, Jungkook saw the light go off as he sat there in shock at what had just happened.

"He was just joking.. right? Yeah.. he's probably just joking.. I only just met him? He's probably just testing my loyalty to his best friend.." He thought.

With that final thought Jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and pulled him closer, snuggling into his warmth. He then snuggled into the crook of his neck and whispered, "I love you."

Before he knew it he had drifted off into dreamland comfortably...

But forgot about the nightmares.

===

A/N:

Thank you guys so much for 600+ reads and 70+ votes!! ❤️❤️