seventeen.

"PARK JIMIN!!" The brunette screamed racing towards the shorter male in the living room.

"Oh shit.." Jimin thought as he saw the boy filled with rage racing right towards him.

One punch in the face is all it took to knock the shorter boy down.

Taehyung wasn't finished though, he climbed on top of the older punching him over and over until he heard the fragile cries of his lover,

"Hyung, please!" He said sobbing, "Please stop!" He frantically screamed trying to cover his eyes.

"Why?! He deserves it!" Taehyung screamed not thinking of why the younger was so upset.

"That's exactly what my father said when he beat me!" The younger cried getting up and running out the front door.

"Fuck! Jungkook no! I didn't mean it like that!" He groaned trying to chase after him but met the closed door, "I'm such a fuck up..."

"Go get him Kim Taehyung.." A weak voice muttered. He turned around to glare at the older boy who now had a almost visible black eye growing and a bloody nose, "The boy really cares about you.. anytime I touched him he would slap my hand away and said he had a boyfriend, and the day you were gone we sat and talked and I saw the look in his eye when he talked about you. The boy is head over heels for you, don't let him go now."

"When did the hoe grow a fucking brain?!"

"Tae don't push it-"

"No, really. You've always been a player and shit, jumping from all kinds of girls and guys.. and I even warned Jungkook about you! You're nothing but a-"

"I finally grew a sense because I fell for him too!"

===

A/N:

I apologize I really didn't make this clear enough but;

Jungkook&Jimin have black hair
+
Taehyung has brown hair

Also this chapter is really short but it's because the next chapter is gonna be realllyyyy good so ;))