Part 24

Month later:

*MAYA*:

It was the begining of august. I woke up. Josh was still sleeping. I walked in livingroom and was little bit shocked that Eliot hasn't woken up yet. He would be crying if he did wake up. Few minutes later it was 8 o'clock. I got nervous  so I walked in his room.
When I walked in I saw him sitting in his crib. Playing with his tedy bear wide awake...

-"Oh. Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked as I took him out of crib...

-"Did he just woke up?" Josh asked as he walked in still sleepy...
-"No. I think he's been awake for some time" I said...
-"He didn't cry?" Josh asked suprised...
-"No. Omg. Why is ge growing up so fast? One month and he will be 1 year old" I said kind of sad....
-"Maya. We can't stop that" Josh was saying, but he was cut of by phone ring...

-"I'll go and get it" I said "Change his diaper" I giggled and left room...

I walked in kitcgen to get our home phone...
-"Hi. Matthews house" I said as I picjed up...
-"Hi. It's Lucas. Maya! You need to go to hispital. We will meet ypu there!" He said fast...
-"Wait. What?" I asked...
-"Rileys water just broke. She is in pain. We are leving now" he said...
-"No. It's too soon. She is just 8 months pregnant" I said worried...
-"I know. Will you come?" He asked worriedly...
-"Yes. I'm on my way" I hang up...

Few seconds later I ran in Eliots room to tell Josh about Riley. We called my mom to drop Eliot off.
We got to my parents house. Left Eliot with them and went to hospital...

Hospital:

We walked in. There was Lucas sitting on bench. Nervous. Sad. Alone...

-"Hi. Where is she?" I asked as I ran to him...
-"I don't know. They took her in. But they didn't let me in" he said and started to cry...
-"I am sure she will be allright" I said and hugged him...

-"Where is husbend of Riley Friar?" Few minutes later doctor asked...
-"That's me" Lucas exclamed as fast as he could...
-"You need to come with me. Your wife is having this baby right now" he said...
-"Is she gonna be allright?" I asked...
-"It looks looks like she is ready for natural birth. If it gets hard we will do c-section. But now everything looks just like it should" he said and walked away with Lucas...

5 hours later:

We were sitting in hospital for 6 hours now. Zay, Smackle, Farkle and Vanessa were there too. Of course Mr. and Mrs. MAatthews and Mr. and Mrs. Friar...

We were all sitting and waiting. When Lucas walked out in scrubs...

-"So. How is she?" Farkle asked...
-"She is good. Our baby gir is good too" he said and smiled with tears falling from his eyes...
-"Aww it's a girl" I said to Josh...
-"Do you want to see your grand doughter?" Lucas asked to his and Rileys parents...

They went to her room. Friends could visit only tomorrow.  So me and Josh went home.

We got in the car. I sat in my seat, strapped in and started to cry...
-"Hey. Baby what's wrong?" Josh asked...
-"They had a baby" I say...
-"Yeah. But that's a good thing." He said confuesd...
-"Yeah. And I am happy for them. I really am. But" I satrted but tears didn't let me talk...
-"But what Maya?" He asked...
-"When Lucas walked out with that big smile and told us that they had a healthy baby I got jelous. In that moment all I could think was that I want that to be you. I wanted you to walk out like that and tell everyone that we had a baby. I wanted that" I cried harder...
-"Maya. Look at me. I love you. We will get trough this. Do you hear me? We will have a baby. I will walk out of that delivery room and scream that we just had a baby. And I will hold your hand when you go in to labor. I will cry and smile. And that will be one of the happiest days of our lifes. We will have that. We will have all of that" he said and kissed my hand...

The ride home was quiet. When we were allmoust home I turned to Josh:
-"We have to go get Eliot"
-"What? Your parents allready agreed to watch him" He saud confuesd...
-"Yes I know. But I want him next to me" I said...
-"Ok. Call them and let them now we are coming" he said and turned car around...

An hour later we were home. It was 6PM. We all went in Eliot room and laid on rug. Eliot started to crawl. We just sat there and watched him.

-"I love you" I turned to Josh...
-"I love you too" he said and leaned in for kiss...
-"I know we hadn't talked about this. But do you think we can have wedding in october. It will be perfect. We won't have to worry ablut Eliots birthday. We can start planing after it" i said...
-"Yes. I think it would be perfect" Josh said...
-"Thank you!" I smiled and crawled closer to Josh. Moved in his arms and let hi hug me tight...