Part 20

Few days later:

*MAYA*:

Tonight is our Valentines day. I got up and saw that Josh wasn't next to me. I got out of bed and walked in livingroom. There was noone there. Kitchen was empty. I was kind of freaking out. I went in Eliots room an saw Josh playing with the baby.

-"Oh goodmorning mommie" Josh said...
-"Hi boys" I loughed...
-"So. Go get ready. I will feed and dress Eliot so that we can go. Your mom allready called and asked when are we gonna drop him off" he giggled...
-"They really do love him. Ok I'll be quick. Oh and pack his diaper bag. Put in some shirts and onsies" I said as I was leaving room...
-"Ok. I will"

I got ready. I wore blue skinny jeans with red top and jean jacket.

-"Oh you look smokin" Josh said when I entered living room...
-"Oh thank you. You look good too" I went up to him and leaned in for kiss, but I fooled him and left a kiss on Eliot forehead...
-"Maya!" He said while his lips pulled in smile...
-"Sorry. You are not the most important man in my life anymore" I said and kissed him...

At Mayas parents house:

We walked in and mom was allready waiting for us.

-"Hi baby girl. Where us my grandson?" She asked...
-"Josh is bringing him up. We are gonna leave carseat too. If you decide to go somewhere" I answered...
-"ok."
-"Umm mom can I talk to you?" I asked nervously...
-"Yes baby. What's wrong?" She asked softly...
-"Well I got Josh a present but I don't have a cute box to put it in. Do you have one?" I asked...
-"Yeah. How big do you need?" She asked...
-"Well. Big enough for pregnancy test" I said quaetly so that Shawn wouldn't hear us...
-"Maya. I am so happy for you. Am I the first one to know?" She talked with excitment in her voice...
-"You are second. Riley is first. But you can't tell Shawn. I want to break the news to him" I said strongly...
-"Ok ok"

Finally Josh brought Eliot in house. I kissed mom and Eliot. Her eyes lighted up as soon as she saw him.

At restourant:

We got to restourant. We ordered our dinner and shampagne...

-"Do you want desert?" He asked...
-"Well. A little peace of cake wouldn't hurt" I loughed.

We ordered our desert.

-"Ok. While we are waiting on our desert lets exchange gifts" I said...
-"I will go first" Josh answered...

He pulled out a jewlery box.

-"I didn't get you a ring for our engadment. So I will ask again. Maya Hunter will you give me honors of becoming my wife?" He asked...
-"Yes!" I said and kissed him..

-"My turn" I said and pulled a box out of my handbag...
-"Oh what's in there?" He asked playfully...
-"I know that now everything us hard. With your work and Eliot. But I feel like we can do it. I will start working from home so that I can help with wedding. I know that no matter how hard it will get, we will get thrue it. I know that I am only 23 and you are 26, but it just feels right. Everything feels right" I said as tears started to fall down my cheeks...
-"Maya. You are scaring me" he looked scared...
-"Just open it"

He took box in his hands and opened it slowly. I saw shock in his eyes. He sat there without saying anything for few minutes...

-"Josh. Say some-" I started but he cut me off...
-"You are pregnant?" He asked...
-"Yes"
-"We are gonna have another baby?!" He asked with now excitment in his voice...
-"Yes!" I loughed.

He stood up. I stood up too. He came closer to me. He put his arms around my waist and hugged me. He picked me up and started to turn me around...

-"Josh. I love you"

-"WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY!" he screamed...

Everyone in restourant looked at us. I could see some people smiling and starting to cry.

We finished our desert and went home...

At Maya and Josh apartment:

*JOSH*:

We walked in. I let Maya in first and locked door behind me. She walked to kitchen and I couldn't stop staring at her...

-"What are you looking at?" She asked playfully...
-"Oh nothing. Just at my sexy fiance" I answered...

We walked in bedroom to change. We were planing to watch movie in livingroom. But while we were changing I knew that won't happen. I dropped my suit on tge floor and walked over to Maya. She was trying to unzip her dress...

-"Let me help you"

She took her hair to one side. I started to unzip the dress slowly. As I was unzipping I started to leav kisses down her back. When the dress was unziped comleptly I turned her around and pushed her gently against her dresser. Her hends started to wonder in my hair. I took the straps of her dress and pulled them down. She was left only in her lingery...
I started lo kiss her from her neck down. I picked her up and she put ger legs around me...

-"Do you want to go to bed?" I asked sofly...
-"No. Not jet" she answered.

I sat her down on dresser and pulled her panties down. I moved from her neck down to her.....
She let out few moans. Few minutes later I picked her up and carried her to bed... Te night went on...

Next morning:

-"Hi beautiful" I said as I was kissing her hand...
-"Hi. Last night was amazing" she said...
-"Yeah. We don't get to do that very often anymore." I answered...
-"We still have today morning" sge said playfulli...
I looked at her and smiled. She started to giggle. I threw my hand in the air and got under cover...

An hour later:

We were done playing and sleeping. We took a shower and it was time to go and pick Eliot up...

-"Uhh. I don't want it to end" I said...
-"It won't. The baby won't change anything. We still have time while he is sleeping. We just have to be quaet" Maya said loughing...
-"I love you" I said and pulled her in for a kiss...
-"I love you too. But I miss my baby. Let's go" She pulled away from kiss and giggled...
-"Hey. I am your baby" I said sarcasticly...
-"Not anymore" she loughed....