part 27

Month later:

*MAYA*:

Today I woke up with smile on my face. Today is my weding day.

-"Goodmorning" I heard Josh...
-"Hi" I answered quetly...
-"We are getting merried" he said...
-"I know. I can't wait"

Few hours later:

Josh took Eliot and went to Matthews apartment to get ready. Topanga, Riley, mom, Smackle and Vanessa came to help me get ready...

-"You look beautiful!" Riley said and started to cry...
-"Riley stop. I just put on my makeup. I can't cry" I loughed and hugged her...
-"Are you ready to go?" mom asked me...
-"Yes" I answered and smiled...

We left the apartment and went to  the curch where we are getting merried...

The ceremony started. Josh walked in and stood there waiting for me...

-"Are you ready?" Shawn asked as he took my hand to walk me down the isle...
-"Yes." I looked him in the eyes and hugged him...

We started to walk. Everyone stood up. I looked at our parents. They were balling. Eliot was in Joshs moms arms. I stopped and kissed him. Soon I was standing next to Josh...

-"Good day everyone. Today we gather here to merrie these two. I believe the couple have written theyr own vouls" the minister said...

-"Maya. There is so much I want to tell. I remember the first time I saw you. We were just little kids. You came to Philly with Riley. As the time went we got to know each other better. We become friends. And now we are getting merried. I love you with all my heart. I love you for who you are. How strong you are. But mostly I love you because you without a doubt took Eliot in. And I remember what you said to me when we found him on our dore step. You said that you would love him like he is yours. Amd you do. I love you so much." He finished...
-"Ok. Wow. I.. I have things to say too. I could tell a lot of stories from when we were little. But there is one thing that makes me love you more and more. I love you because of how strong you are. With me and with this baby. You help me forget everything that can go wrong. You make sure me and Eliot are safe even if you are not. I don't think I can live without you. I know that this is forever. I love you" I say and he kisses me...

-"So. Josh will you taje Maya to be your wife. To hold her in sicknes and in health. On good and bad days?"
-"I do" Josh says and puth a ring on my finger...
-"And Maya"
-"I do" I cutt him off and put a ring on Joshs finger.
-"I pronaunce you the man and wife. Joshua you may kiss your bride"

After wedding:

We got to castle in withc the party was held. We had our first dance. We danced to the T.Swift "Mine"...

After party, when everyone left we went to our car and drowe away. We didn't go on honeymoon because I don't want to fly. So we went to Shawns house in the woods. Just the two of us...

At house:

-"So. Wife" Josh said with smirk...
-"Yeah husbend?" I answered playfully...
-"You know we are alone"
-"Yeah. So?" I played...

He came closer and kissed me. I put my hands around his neck. We kissed when suddenly he picked me up and carried me to bed. He put me gently down and laid on me...
He started to kiss my neck and slowly moved down...

-"mmmm" I let out a moan...
-"You like that?" He asked as his hand started to unzip my pants...
-"Yeah" i said...

Hi guys. Let me kniw what you think. I am thinking about ending this story. Think that I should give them perfect ending. Wdyt? 💕😊