Part 8

That night:

*MAYA*:

-"What exactly di you remember?" Mom asked me...
-"Everything." I was so happy. Finnaly I knew who I was. I knew who were the people I spent time with...
-"Omg Maya" mom started to cry...
-"Mom, don't cry"
-"Yeah Katy stop. Everything is ok. She is ok" Shawn said, althoug I saw a little tear runing down his cheek...
-"Ok. I need to go to sleep, so I can tell everyone tomorrow" I said and went to bed. I didn't want to text Riley right away, because I wanted to suprise everyone and besides she was spending the first night in her new apartmen... we all know what they were doing...

Next day:

-"Good morning" I said overly happy...
-"Good morning baby girl"
-"I am gonna get ready and head out!" I said as I was walking bacl in my room...
-"Do you need me to come with you?" She asked...
-"No mom. I'll be alright" I kissed her cheek...
-"ok"
I was getting ready when I got text from Josh. Is said "Hey. Do you want to maybe go out for coffee?" I thought that this would be the perfect moment to suprise him...
So I said yes...

At Topangas:

*JOSH*:

I was sitting and waiting for Maya. I ordered her favourite coffee...
-"Hi Boing" she walked in and she was smiling...
-"Hi Maya" I said as I realised..." Wait.. what did you call me?"
-"Boing" she answered...
-"Wait. You remembered?"
-"Well I remember that I call you Boing, that I snuck out to go to college party, that you told me you liked me at ski lodge and everything else that involves you or enyone else" she said as she started to laugh...
-"Your not lieing?" I still was shocked...
-"No I am not" she said....
When I heard that she wasn't lieing I hugged her so strong. I kissed her on the cheek. She pulled back...
-"Josh..." she said...
-"Yeah friends.Just friends" I said letting her go...
-"Friends."
We drank our coffee. Aftee that we got up. She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek...
-"Just friends" she said as she was walking off and giggling...
She went to tell the good news to Riley, Lucas, Farkle, Zay and Smackle...

Evening:

Riley was hosting a little friend party at her apartment. I was tge first one there except Lucas who lives there...
When Maya, Farkle, Smackle, Vanessa and Zay got here we ate dinner that Riley made herselfe. It was acctually pretty good. After dinner we all sat aroud coffee table and started to play game. This time it was couples game...
We were pairing up...
-"Are you gonna pair up with me or do you want to host the game AGAIN" Maya said...
-"I think I'll pair up" I said and sat down rigt nex to Maya...
"Lets begin" Riley said...
We played game for almoust 3 hours... Riley and Lucas won. ABVIOUSLY...
I sat on the couch...

*MAYA:

We were done with the game when Josh sat next to me ln the couch...
-"Long game" I heard him wisper...
-"What?" I asked pretending like I didn't understand what he said...
-"Oh nothing..nothing" he said. I saw how his mouth started to turn in to smile...
-"ok." I was giggling...
-"Can I walk you home?" Josh asked...
-"Yeah sure. Mom and Shawn went to Philadelfia with Cory, Topanga and Auggie for weekend so I am alone and I don't have car..." i answered..
-"ok. Than let's go?"
-"Yeah sure"
We said our goodbyes and went home...
On the wait to my apartment we talked. He was asking all the details about our shared memories so he could be sure...
We got to the dore of apartment...
-"Do you want to come in for tea?" I asked him...
-"Yeah sure"
We walked in. I made us tea. We sat down on couch and turned TV on. There was "Me before you" mobie showing...
-"It's my fabourite movie" I broke the silenc...
-"No way. Mine too" Josh added...
We were watching film. Everything was ok. I brought blanket from my room and put it over me and Josh. I felt how he was hetting closer and closer. Than I felt his hand on my leg. I didn't say anything bevause it felt so right and good... I felt how his hand was shaking... I put my hand on his hand to stop it from shaking.... Then I felt how his hand was moving up very slowly... I vouldn't take it anymore... I leaned in and kissed him... I saw that he was shocked. I started to kiss him, we laid on the couch...
-"This is as far as it's gonna go" I said to him...
-"It's ok. Everything is perfect" he answered...
We kept kissing...