Part 22

Next morning:

*JOSH*:

It was 9AM. I called Topanga and asked if she could bring Eliot to hospital. All night Katy and Shawn were here with Maya. She didn't want to see me.

-"Hi. Goodmorning Josh" Riley said when she walked up to me with cup of coffee...
-"Goodmorning Riley" I took the cup...
-"Did she speak to you?" She asked woriedly...
-"No. I don't know why. Last night she just asked me to leave. When I saud I don't want to she got mad. That's why I stormed out of that room" I answered...
-"She ia just sad and heartbroken" Riley said...
-"Yeah but I am too. Maybe she thinks it's my foult.. Riley you have to talk to her. Please. I can't loose her too" I bursted in to tears...

Half an hour later Topanaga, Cory and Eliot walked in.

-"Hi l. Daddy missed you" I said as I was taking him from Cory...
-"Hi. Come to me. Come to your favourite aunt. Let's go and see mommy" Riley said, took Eliot from me and went to see Maya...

-"Still. Doesn't want to talk to you?" Cory asked softly...
-"No. I just don't get it. Why?" I was getting stressed...

*MAYA*:

I just woke up from my hour nap when Riley walked in my room with Eliot in her arms...

-"Hi baby. Mommy missed you" I said and let few tears fall down my cheek...
-"Hiw are you feeling?" Riley asked...
-"Well fizikaly better. Mentaly I am dieing inside" I answered...
-"I think you need to talk to Josh" She said quietly...
-"Yah I know. I have something I need to tell him. Can you ask him to come in?" I said...
-"Yes sure" she walked out...

Few minutes later Josh entered my room. He smiled when his eyes catched Eliot. I knew what I had to do...

-"Josh we need to talk" I started...
-"Yes. May-" he started but I cut him off...
-"We need to call off the wedding" I spit it out...
-"What? Why?" He asked shocked...
-"Josh I can't merry you if I can't even give you a child. I see how you look at Eliot. I want to give you that too. I mean I love Eliot like he is mine, but I want kids. I know you want them too" I said and started to cry...
-"Maya, what are you talking about" he was still in shock...
-"What kind of wife and woman I would be if I couldn't give you a child. I can't ruen your life like that" I started but now he cut me off...
-"No. Maya shut up. You are ruening my life if you leave me. Doctor didn't say you can't have kids anymore. This is my decision to make. We are not calling off the wedding. We can push it back but we are not calling off the wedding. That is my decision" Josh said...
-"What about what I want?" I answered his argument...
-"You said you wanted to become Eliots mom officialy. I know what you want. Your fooling yourselve" he started to talk little louder...
-"Yes I want to become his mom, but I don't think I want to get merried" I talked a little louder too...
-"Maya. If you call off the wedding we are done. You won't see me and Eliot ever again" he said in anger...
-"What?" I was in shock...
-"I am done playing games. I am 26 years old. I have a son. I am not a teenager anymore. So do you want to merry me and become Eliots mom?" He asked now standing up...
-"Josh. I am not playing games" I said, but he was allready angry...
-"God dammit answer the fucking question!" He jelled...
-"Yes I do. But-"I started, but he cut me off...
-"No but. If we have a problem we will work it out. No bailing. I need you to be sure about this. I can't let Eliot to get to know you, to love you, to get attached to you if you are gonna walk out" Josh said as he sat down and took my hand in to his...
-"I won't bail. I won't leave. Just get me the paper that he is mine. Because he is. And I can't lose him. I am not losing anymore babys. Just promise me that this is forever" I bursted in to tears...
-"Ok. And it is." He sat on bed next to me. Eliot was in my lap. Josh leaned down and kissed my forhead...

Few months later(June):

I was home for some time now. Riley was 6 months pregnant. Me and Josh pushed our wedding to September. But Riley and Lucas were getting merried today...

-"Ok Riley it's time to get dressed. Your hair is dona and so is your makeup" I said...
-"Yeah."

She seamed scared. I helped her get the gorgeous wedding dress on.

 I helped her get the gorgeous wedding dress on

-"Thank you Maya. I don't know what I would do without you" Riley said...
-"Well I don't know eather" I started to cry...
-"Maya what's vrong?" Riley asked...
-"You just look so beautiful." I hugged her...
-"You look good too" she smiled...

-"Thank you. Ok. It's time to marry your fiance" I said...

At ceremony:

-"Please say your vouls" the preast said...
-"Ok. Lucas, I have known you for a long time now. I can surely say that I fell in love with when I fell in to your lap in train. We tried dating but we weren't ready. Then, we had a triangle and at that time I fell in love with you more. And not because you chose me, but because all you were thinking about was me and Maya. You didn't want to ruen our friendahip. But today standing here I can say that I love you with all my heart. And there is only one person to thank that for" Riley said and loked at me " Maya. Maya is the one who pushed me in that train. Maya is the one who stepped back and told Lucas to get me. Maya is the one who has been there for bouth of us" she looked back at Lucas "I know that for me that was love from first sigt" she ended...
-"Ok.Riley. I remember the day at that train. I remeber evrything. I remember good and bad times. I remember us, I remember how scared I was when I had to choose between 2 of my best friends. I remember every little emotin I felt when I gave you that jellybean. I love you with all of my heart. I promis to forever remember every little thing. Every loughter, every smile, every tear. I promis that this is forever" Lucas said...

-"I do"
-"I do"
-"You can kiss your brid"

We went to guest house where the party was held. Eliot was with babysitter. Me and Josh got free night. We talked to Lucas and Riley. We spend the night dancing. It was time to say goodbye to newlyweds. They wede going on theyr honeymoon.

------------------------------------------------------
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS PART. NOT MY BEST. SORRY! 💖💞💖