Her little lip moving as her thick eyelashes fluttered telling me she was all the way sleep.

I slowly got up and walked down the huge stairs and into the kitchen with a sleeping Royalty in my arms. I knew she was only acting out like this because she was missing Camila.

And seeing he cry her eyes out like that hurt me so bad. I couldn't help but feel bad about this. It's all my fault that Camila's not here with her right now. She doesn't deserve this shit.

I sighed as I slowly started to bounce her up and down in my arms. With my free hand I reached out for my phone. I knew I needed to call her and get her over here.

"Hey it's me Camila! Well I'm sure you know that since you called. Ha ha. Well anyway sorry that I couldn't answer your phone call, but I'm probably busy eating or singing! But I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks! Mwah!"

I chuckled lightly and shook my head. Same ole mila. I tried to dial her up again only to get the same voice mail. And honestly I figured that she was probably just ignoring me anyway. So I decided to do the next thing and text her.

Yeah. Maybe she'll answer that.

Hopefully. Because we really need to talk about some things. And I don't think she understands how serious they are.

Main thing being Royalty. This little girl misses her like crazy. She might have thought I was just saying that to make her fell some type of way, but as you can see I was dead ass serious.

Space? She needs her space. Wow ok and she can text me back but she can't answer my calls. I see how it is. I've given her all the damn space in the world, and it just doesn't seem to be enough.

I get that I fucked up. But I can't let this affect Royalty. I just wish Camila would put all that bullshit aside and see that we have more important things to worry about.

We have to move past this somehow.

••••••

Camila's POV.

I felt like I was about to have a break down at any moment.

I already have so much on my plate, and this situation with Y/N isn't really helping.

I know what Haley said was true, but I don't understand why she can't just let me do things on my own terms.

Yes I miss my daughter. No I wasn't trying to leave her. And Y/N knows that, she's just trying to guilt trip me like always.

"Camila. Your on in 5!" I stood up in front of the mirror as I ran my hands down my outfit. I took a deep breath.

My first ever solo show. Wow. I can't believe I'm even here. And all I can do at this point is try my best to keep a clear mind and enjoy this moment.

This is my moment. And as long as Y/N can respect my wishes about needing my space. Then we'll be fine.

"Come on mija. It's time for your show." I looked up to see mami standing there with a small smile on her face.

I sighed and nodded before giving myself one last look in the mirror. "Ok."

She gave me a concerned look as she walked up to me and placed her hand on my lower back. "Are you ok mija?"

I just nodded and smiled softly at her. "Yes mami. I am fine."

"Are you sure? Because you don't look too good?"

I nodded once again. "Yes mami I'm sure. I'll be just fine, I'm just a little stressed right now and it's got me feeling a little sick is all." I took a deep breath as I shook the weird feeling that was coming over me.

She looked at me like she was having a hard time believing me.

You see she knew something of what was going on with Y/N and I. Like of course after I told her about Y/N cheating, she wasn't too happy at all. But that's all she knows. She doesn't know that I'm still avoiding her, or about my few times of running into her.

And I honestly plan on keeping it that way. I mean if I know her the way I think I do. Then I know that she'll only try and make me make up with Y/N. And I'm not ready for that.

"Alright, honey whatever you say. But I want you to forget whatever is bothering you for right now and just try and go out there and enjoy yourself. Give a good show to your fans. You know they are expecting it."

"Of course, thank you mami." I spoke as I hugged her.

"No problem mija, that is what I am here for. Now go out there and kill it."

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. As I followed through the halls with my team beside me. I could hear nothing but screams coming from the other side of the stage.

And now things where just starting to hit me. This was it. My dream was coming true.

Ok Camila. This is it. What you've been waiting for, for so long. You've got this, just take your time and do what you do best. Perform for your fans. And worry about everything else later....

*******

A/N

Hiii you guys!! So I hope you all enjoyed this update!😌

Things are really about to change. I know you all are wanting Y/N and Camila back together🤕but just give it time...I promise it will happen soon🤗

Sooo does it seem like Y/N is handling everything ok alone?? What about Camila. How is she hanging on??

Well let me know what you guys think about everything💭🙃

Thanks for reading/voting🤡also sorry for any mistakes💔

P.s. you may or may not like what I've got coming🤧😏