A/n : Thanks A Lot!

Class 3-E.

The Assassination Classroom.

From the outside, it looked like the class only contained 27 something students.

But that's a lie.

There were thousands, no, millions of students.

Every single kid and/or adult who read/watched AssClass, was a part of it.

They were all taught under the three best teachers.

They all had something different and unique about them that made them special.

And I, was one of them, like you all.

It is with great pride, that I end this book, and happily conclude that even though this book didn't have a happy ending, it did have it.

It may have been not up to your expectations, but I did my best. And I really hope you liked it.

It feels like I started it only a few days ago, but it's actually been months.

I updated all of three chapters, as I wouldn't be able to update in the next two-three Mondays.

I didn't want to keep you waiting, so I sacrificed everything and wrote those chapters along with finishing my other story in one week.

I hope you appreciate my efforts put into this story. Thank you, for all the votes and comments.

I don't know, but I may do a Karma x Reader in the later future. I have a lot of fanfics I wanna write, so it may not be soon, or it may not be ever.

Also, I don't own the video above. I don't own the music or the clips or words shown. They belong to their respective owners.

Thank you once again, and goodbye, till the next time!~