- Code Names, Accidents and A Month -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

Terasaka-kun somehow managed to make him normal and the tentacles were removed from Itona-kun.

Turns out, Itona-kun has a fascination of electrical gadgets. I guess it kinda runs in the family....?

We got on to code names today, because of Kimura-san's name, which means justice. And he hates it.

Honestly, when Karma-kun said, "I feel bad for you guys having weird names." He was one to talk.

Then Koro-sensei pointed out that Irina and Kara-nii never called him Koro-sensei.

"But, for adults... It's weird," Irina said, nervously. I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you implying I am a kid?" I asked her, pouting. She jerked her head up and shook it so fast, it might have swung off her neck. "I am only 20, you know..."

And we went on to write code names for everyone and honestly, they are damn funny.

Sugino-kun was baseball freak,
Sugaya-kun was artsy bean pole,
Hayami-chan was tsunderes sniper.

But 'Womanizing bastard guy' was a bit harsh on Maehara-kun. But, I had a hard time stiffling my giggles when Kara-nii called him that.

But honestly, calling Kaede-chan Forever O was really really harsh. Hey, who can blame her if she doesn't have a bid enough chest? Plus, she said she is a B.

Honestly, by the end of the session, everyone was down at their weird names.

And then Koro-sensei gave a small touching speech on names. But yeah, I found it true.

"The Imperial Prince of the Eternal Wind"

I blinked before laughing out at the name he suggested for himself.

Well, they ended up calling him "Stupid perverted chicken octopus."

And me as "Kawaii Best Sensei." I think best sensei goes to him, though. No matter what, he teaches them better than me.

•••

I hummed a song randomly, as I made myself lunch. I was making (f/f) for myself. I ate it and pulled out my camera.

Kara-nii didn't know, but I used to record some of my times in the class secretly. I am not gonna live long, so I wanted to make a memory video of us all. For them.

I pushed it in the computer when I was done and edited it here and there. I chose a song and decided to put it once I finish making the video.

I rested for some time, then remembered that I had to go grocery shopping today.

I walked down to the market place and started buying stuff, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Karma-kun standing there.

"Oh, Karma-kun," I smiled at him. He just gave me his 'I-am-trouble' smirk.

"What are you buying sensei?~" He asked.

"Ah, just restocking," I said, picking up a cabbage and seeing if it had any problems. None. I passed it to the vendor. "So, what are you doing here?"

I got no answer. I paid the money quickly and stuffed the cabbage in my bag, while turning around. I couldn't see Karma-kun anywhere.

I started searching for him. Where did that boy go? He knows how to worry me perfectly....

I saw a flash of red on the road and I pushed myself out of the crowd towards the road and stumbled on someone's feet. Before I could do anything, I heard a horn.

A scream somewhere and I turned to face my right, just in time to see a truck coming straight towards me. The light blinded me and I got struck.

The last thing I remembered before closing my eyes, were two familiar noises, shouts from people and two blurry red and blue haired faced.

Karma-kun.... Nagisa-kun....

•••

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Why is this voice so familiar? My head hurt and I didn't feel like opening my eyes. But something told me that if I didn't open them now, something bad is going to happen.

I slowly opened them and saw a blurry figure sitting beside me. My vision cleared and it turned out to be my sister.

She was asleep on the chair beside me. I took her hand, which woke her up.

"(Y/n)!" She smiled. "You don't know how you made me worry. The doctors knew about your abnormal state and it could have got out, had I not came on time. You've been out for nearly a month! Do you realise what this means?"

Her voice lowered towards the end. My eyes widened in shock as I stared at the door to my room.

I am only surviving for a month.

•••
To Be Continued
•••
My annual exams are here! I pass them and go to 9th grade! Hi~ya!