- Underwear, Theives and Itona -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

Koro-sensei, an underwear theif? That is quite like him, but he wouldn't risk his identity just for that. Maybe.....

When Koro-sensei entered the class today, everyone was looking at him in disgust. While I, was looking at him in disbelief and hopelessly. They showed him the newspaper.

"Honestly, I never thought you would do something like this!" Kimura-san said. "I am disappointed"

"PLEASE WAIT!!" He cried before I could say anything. "Sensei doesn't know what all this is!"

"What's your alibi?" Asked Kurahashi-chan.

"Alibi?" He asked.

"Last night, when this happened, where were you?" Asked Rio.

"Well, I was shaking some french fries while jumping between the heights 10,000m and 30,000m,"

"WHO THE HELL CAN CONFIRM THAT??!!" They all cried.

Isogai-kun tried to defend him, but honestly, he ended up asking him, too, whether he had done it or not. All fingers point to him.

I don't want to believe this, but honestly, what can I do?

"Sensei will throw away all his magazines, okay?" He said. He went to his desk and opened it, to reveal a... Bra. Oh my....

"Seriously?!"

"Hey, look what I found!" Isogai-kun said. He showed us the attendance sheet, which had the girls cup sizes written next to their names.

Now that was the limit. I need to know what is actually going on. I looked at him in half-disbelief, half-disgust.

"Let's have barbeque!" He said, trying to change the topic. "Look at these skewers! Don't they look de-li--- cious..."

Bras were attached onto it. I covered my mouth. Koro-sensei..

"I don't believe this," I said to him. He looked at me, crying. My softened at the sight but I hardened them again. "Koro-sensei, this is outrageous! I know you, but this is too far! Tell me truthfully, have you done it, or have you not?"

"Sensei didn't...." He whimpered. I sighed. The kids were all disgusted by him and refused to meet his eye.

Koro-sensei taught them and left the class. I entered, since it was my class. Karma-kun pointed out that Koro-sensei would never leave such evidence because he would be dead as a teacher to them.

And the kids matter a lot to him. I know that.

"But then, who-"

"A fake! And evil, imposter of Koro-sensei!" Said Fuwa-chan. "The theif must know Koro-sensei personally!"

"I will have Ritsu-chi help us in finding clues," I said, pulling out my mobile. Ritsu-chi smiled at me from my screen.

And so it started; Mission: Save Koro-sensei's image (and our bounty).

•••

"So, why do you think the theif will be here?" Asked Terasaka-kun. Fuwa-chan smiled.

"I heard this building is going to hold a new idol group for the next few days," I said. Yup, I was with them, ready to kick some ass. I hope. "There will be lots of large breasted girls, so, it's a high possibility"

Apparently, Koro-sensei was here, too. And he looked like a theif. But we found out the culprit was Tsuruta-san, Kara-nii's subordinate.
[A/n: I forgot who he is.]

Suddenly, sheets made with anti-sensei material surrounded him and he was trapped. Oh no. It could only be-

"Shiro-san, Itona-kun," I said angrily. That Shiro and into my head. Ugh, can't he just die in a hole and never come back?!

He told us how they planned all this and how our distrust would make him flustered. That is true, but I won't let him win.

"Koro-sensei! I believe in you!" I shouted from here, hoping that would give him a raise. Shiro looked at me, probably angry.

He then started to explain how his plan works but honestly, all I agree about it my colleagues and students safety.

Turns out, Koro-sensei had adapted to Itona-kun's fighting ways. Which was good. And he defeated him. Itona-kun was knocked unconscious.

"There you go, Shiro-san," he said to the man clad in white. Leave him class E and please stop spreading wrong information about me"

"And I am actually a B!" Kaede-chan cried in the background, still brooding over how Koro-sensei had written her breast number 0 forever.

Suddenly, Itona-kun's head started paining. Shiro said that that was his limit and he is of no use to him now. And he left him. I couldn't believe that man. Does he have a heart at all?

Itona-kun ran away. That's not good. But I know, we will get him back. Koro-sensei will. I smiled at him and he looked anxious about Itona-kun.

The best teacher, is always the different one.

•••
To Be Continued
•••