- Summer Festival and Filler-

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

Well, that's how the summer ended for us, I guess. KaraIri didn't become canon, unfortunately.

I sighed as leaned against the table in my room. One last day of vacation and then we are back to school. Ugh. Not that I hate it, but I can't wake up late now!

I drummed my fingers absent-mindedly on the table top while thinking about the class.

Suddenly, I felt like I am about to vomit. I rushed to the bathroom and puked till all my supper came out.

I wiped my mouth and washed myself up. I washed my face and stared at the water dripping from my face for a good minute till I realised I had to take my pills.

I took long strides to reach to my bedroom and opened the drawer in which the medicines were resting. I picked up the two pills and popped them in my mouth.

I drank some water and took the glass to the kitchen. Dinner... I didn't feel like making anything, so I decided to order a pizza.

"Hello? Pizza Corner? I want a medium size pizza with (whatever you want) Thank you, bye"

I plopped myself on the couch and turned on the TV. I started watching (random movie). Half an hour later, the bell rang. I opened the door and paid for the pizza.

I grabbed a slice and started eating my dinner. Ugh, I am bored. I switched the movie with (One of your favourite anime).

I had planned a anime marathon for tonight, but I was shocked when Koro-sensei appeared at my window.

"What the hell?" I nearly yelled. I opened the window and let him in. He made himself comfortable before speaking up.

"(Y/n)-sensei," he said, was he blushing? Ugh, I don't understand this- uh, octopussy guy? "I am having a summer festival tomorrow night for the whole of class 3-E so please be your usual kind self and come to it."

"Sure," I mumbled. I was blushing, too, as I realised that we were alone at my house. He seemed to realise it, too, and exploded (probably with perviness) and flew away.

Man, I love festivals...

Timeskip~ brought to you by Koro-sensei's singing~

I tugged at my yukata. Honestly, I think I look a bit fat in this. But I checked myself one more time.

I was wearing a dark blue yukata with a yellow obi and it had small yellow flowers with green leaves. It was pretty in my opinion and my favourite, too.

My (h/l) (h/c) hair was in a side bun with a few loose hair.
[A/n: If it's short, then skip this paragraph]

I had applied light make-up and did look okay, I guess. I called up Irina and she said she is coming to pick me up because she didn't want to risk what happened last time.

They care. They all do. I smiled as she pulled over in a cab and we went to the festival together.

The children were already having fun and I saw Nagisa asking Chiba-kun and Hayami-chan why they were down. Welp, seems like they were banned from the shooting booth because they nearly looted the whole place.

I sweat dropped at this and turned to see the other things. Well, I saw Karma-kun harassing some booth guy. He never stops, does he?

I joined Isogai-kun and Maehara-kun in the catching the fish thing. Maehara-kun couldn't do it while Isogai-kun was perfect.

I managed to catch one before it broke and I gave up. I took the fish in a plastic bag filled with water.

Turned out, all the fishes Isogai-kun collected were going into his family's stomach. I didn't know whether I should sweat drop or feel bad for him. I ended up doing both.

Irina was getting drunk, and Koro-sensei was working behind stalls to earn extra money.

I was having so much fun, I forgot all about my illness for a while. The first firework blasted in the sky and we all gathered around to watch the fireworks blast.

"It was fun, wasn't it, this summer vacation?" I mumbled to a drunk Irina. She nodded. "I am glad I am spending my last few days so happily"

I whispered the last part to myself, making sure Irina couldn't hear them. I stared at the colourful sky, finding it quite similar to my own life.

Colourful. Filled with all these vibrant students (colours). Exploding with happiness. Even in all this black. Life sure is crazy, huh?

•••
To Be Continued
•••
Honestly, I think I am completely taking this story off the track. Do you think so, too? Also, this chapter was pretty much like a filler. I couldn't think of something huge to write, plus a little about your 'sickness'. (I swear, I was sick and vomitted once too, a few days after I wrote this) Bye!