- Discharged, Exams and Goodbye? -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

A month. A bit more than a month. Like, a month and a week or two.

In the time I had missed, a lot had happened. Irina had betrayed them and this creature called 'God of Death' attacked them.

Irina and Kara-nii told me. I was discharged from the hospital.

In the few days it took for me to discharge, they had their school festival. I unfortunately missed it, but they all came to meet me and gave me a taste of their wonderful ramen made by using the mountain products.

I loved it. He really knows how to bring out the best in them...

They filled me in with everything. I came back to school, but there was a small problem.

"And this concludes today's- *cough* *cough* lesson," I somehow managed to hide the blood coming out of my mouth behind my handkerchief. A few students looked worried.

"Sensei, are you okay?" They asked. I smiled at them.

"Yeah, I am fine," I said. "Just a bit of cold and cough due to winter coming. I was always affected by winters easily, even though I love them"

They looked half-convinced and half-worried. I can't blame them. I would be worried too, if I didn't know what was going on with me. But I do know, and I can't let them know.

"Class dismissed," I bowed when they bowed and left the classroom. I drank some water in the staff room.

I heard that Gakuhō-san is teaching Class A. And they were excelling because of him. But we are no less. I kept my glass down, smiling to myself, proud of how far our students had reached.

I learnt the next day that his son, Gakushū, asked help because that monster was brainwashing those kids.

Ugh... I hate his guts.

And now, they were having exams again. I know they will do good. They are capable of a lot more than they were in the first term.

I was worried like when they had their mid-terms. And when they came, we were all in shock. I was so proud.

"Terasaka's the dumbest in the class and he is 46th!"

"That means..."

They were all in top 50 and Karma-kun was 1st. He looked stunned.

Everyone was slapping each other's backs and cheering. I was grinning and went so insane with happiness that I actually hugged Karma-kun.

The list was like this-

I am so happy. They make me proud.

But it seems, that Class A gave up and said that Gakuhō-san should transfer them to Class E if he was disappointed.

Which triggered him. And he tried to destroy the Class E building. He said they were to go into the main building and he was removing Koro-sensei from his position.

No.... Gakuhō-san said that he was here to assassinate Koro-sensei.

"I mean, yeah, you are super human and all but you can't kill our pet octopus on a whim," said Karma-kun. I sweat dropped.

Gakuhō-san's game was completely in his own favour while Koro-sensei's winning probability, measured by Terasaka-kun is 20%.

Oh no.... I don't want to leave. It's my last month, and I want to spend it here.

•••
To Be Continued
•••