- Koro-sensei, Akari and Aguri -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

It was getting worse by the second. My disease... I am going to die soon, huh?

I took deep breaths, calming myself down. I went to the place where Kaede-chan and Koro-sensei we're gonna battle. I hope this ends well...

I saw her come. I was standing on a grassy plain with the rest of Class E. Oh Kaede...

"Kayano!" Nagisa-kun called out when she started saying how she will finish the monster. "We had so much fun together. Was it all an act?"

"Every last second of it," she said with a sugar coated smile. Oh god... "I had to act all weak, but if I hadn't, I wouldn't be able to take revenge on my sister"

"Your sister...," Yada-chan said. "You mean Miss Yukimura?"

"Yukimura-sensei was such an awesome teacher," the kids said.

"But come on guys," Kimura-san said. "Do you think Koro-sensei would kill someone like her? He hasn't even attacked us, all year"

"At least give him a chance, Kaede-chan!" I said softly.

Itona-kun pointed out that she will die soon if she doesn't stop. Whereupon, she said that Koro-sensei taught her that any flaw can be a weapon if polished.

She then produced flaming tentacles. The concern in me was raisin by the second. I know Kaede-chan... Atleast I think so... She won't truly hate all this.

Nagisa-kun tried to change her mind but she wouldn't listen.

Itona-kun then stated that she will die in a few minutes anyway. Beneath all the 'Die, Koro-sensei, Die' I could see my Kaede-chan pleading for help. And I think, Koro-sensei saw her, too.

Koro-sensei then said that we have to distract her while her bloodlust weakens, which will be when she thinks she has killed him.

But for that, she needs to hit his vital part, his heart. A direct hit would kill him, so this one should give him a 50-50 survival rate.

I don't want anyone to die... They are all precious to me!!

Everyone started thinking about how to distract her. It seems, Nagisa-kun found a way. He started walking towards her. He knew her the best...

She hit Koro-sensei in his heart with her tentacles, her back facing him. In front of her was Nagisa-kun.

"I swore to your sister never to let anyone of you go," Koro-sensei said and then, and then Nagisa-kun kissed her.

My jaw dropped open, while the class's eyes widened. Nagisa-kun, that was a great distraction, but when my ship happens, it's kinda hard to focus on what's happening!!!

"4 hit, 5 hit, 15 hit, and critical!" Irina whispered in my ear. Kaede-chan fainted. Oh no..

The kiss of death! The ultimate tongue move taught by Irina, of course!

Koro-sensei removed the tentacles from her body, and it was only when he said that, that I could give a sigh of relief.

Karma-kun and Rio started teasing Nagisa-kun about the kiss while I still wanted to scream out my fangirling.

In amidst all our happiness, Shiro came and revealed himself to be someone called 'Yanagisawa'.

He left after showing us his last lab rat. I gritted my teeth. That man...

Kaede-chan woke up and started talking, "When I started, it was pure revenge. But as the year progressed, I started losing my confidence and began wondering what if there was a story behind his actions.."

She really regretted it all and honestly, I hugged her.

"Kaede-chan," I spoke softly. "You are a valuable part of this assassination classroom. It does not matter now that you tried to kill Koro-sensei. What matters, is the the time you spent with all of us."

"Don't say it was an act," Nagisa-kun said to her. She started crying.

"Thank you," she mumbled. "I can finally stop acting"

After that point, though, Koro-sensei had to reveal his past. He told us every inch of it, and I was crying by the end of it. But I was also, seething with anger.
[A/n: I am not going to tell his past. That, is something you should find out on your own.]

He said that he was the teacher he was because of her. I could see the love in his eyes for her. And honestly, she was a wonderful person.

I would have loved to meet her, but unfortunately, due to Yanagisawa, I cannot meet her. She's dead, and in a week, I will be dead, too.

The wheel of fate is now turning backwards for me. The day is coming nearer.

•••
To Be Continued
•••