- Sercrets, Past and Future -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

"Five months and two weeks remaining, huh?" I muttered. "And then, all this is over. I am already sick of this"

I slumped against the bathroom door, as past memories came rushing to me.

•••

"Onee-chan! Help me!" I screamed. A girl looking like me held out her hand...

•••

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed, but no one could hear them. At least, no one who cared.

•••

"You guys.... Came.... What took you so long?"

•••

"Her heart isn't beating! Move over-"

•••

"You are safe now, calm down. No one is gonna do anything to you"

•••

"I, uh, don't know how to say this, (y/n)," said my sis. I looked at her.

"What is it?"

"You are gonna die"

•••

I took deep breaths as the memories stopped flashing in front of my eyes. Sweat rolled down my face.

My whole life, I have been an orphan. I lived with my sister in our house that mom and dad had left us.

When I was fifteen, few men came and kidnapped me. My sister tried helping me, but couldn't because they were binding her. Her hand never reached me.

Four years, they used me as a guinea pig, experimenting over and over again on me.

I was living in a prison like room, going through so many experiments everyday. I didn't have a single friend over there and the food tasted like cardboard and paper.

Sometimes, the people there tortured me to relieve their anger. I had seen a few other guinea pigs besides me there, but they never allowed us to talk or even meet each other.

They were careful not to take risks. I prayed for my sister to come and save me. They came, but it was too late by then.

She and her husband, whose friend was a cop, raided the whole building and arrested all those bastards. We got free, but I was in really bad conditions.

I was rushed to the hospital and nearly died there, but I was saved by the doctors. Turns out, her husband was filthy rich. He payed all the hospital bills, and was kind enough to offer me a home to stay in.

Since I was going to live only for a year or so, I decided to become a teacher. I wanted to be one ever since I was young.

I always loved arts, so I decided to be an asset teacher. I decided to join Kunugigaoka Middle School.

As per the rule there, all new teachers teach class E, so I was going to teach them. I didn't mind. I wanted to change someone's life before I died for a good cause.

I got a chance, and I took it. I was told about the situation in class 3-E and I accepted it.

I met with Koro-sensei and instantly liked his behaviour. I soon fell in love with that simple and cute behaviour of his. Looks don't matter.

I want to make the most I can of this life. I wanted to fall in love, I did. I made a brother and a new bestie. I have so many people who care for me.

I am really happy with the life I am living. The doctors told me I was gonna die nearby 31st December. I counted till then, the time I had.

I washed my face and stared at my wet face. I am only going to live for a few months. I love them.

I love the whole Class 3-E and I am scared. How to tell them? I have to tell them, or they might feel betrayed.

I don't know how to break it to them. I decided not to tell them, because they will probably make me cry with their words.

I want to make a change in their lives and Class 3-E is perfect in that sense. I want them to understand that I love them, and that's why I didn't tell them.

They are my life, after all. Karasuma's my brother, Irina is my best friend and Koro-sensei is my love.

And no matter how much I deny it, I am going to die.

In Five months and two weeks.

•••
To Be Continued
•••