- Sickness, Anxiety and what happened -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

Right now, Okajima, Mimura, Maehara, Sugino, Hazama, Kurahashi, Rio, Hara, Kanzaki and Muramatsu are out sick.

The rest are going to attack the mystery person. We couldn't risk the two shortest people, i.e., Nagisa-kun and Kaede-chan. No way.

Me, Okuda and Takebayashi were going to take care of the children.

The rest, along with my three colleagues, will go to attack. I am seriously worried for all the students and my colleagues, especially Koro-sensei.

"Take care, you guys," I said calmly, freaking on the inside. "And promise me you are all coming back alive, safe and sound"

I could see the hesitance on their faces. I just turned my back and faced the sick students.

"How are you feeling, Rio?" I asked my favourite student.

"Tired, so tired," she whispered. "I want to sleep this pain away, but I can't sleep and I am exhausted like hell. I don't understand which monster woul-"

"Rio, don't talk much," I said softly. "Talk to the point. Or else, you'll get really exhausted that you will get knocked unconscious"

I bid the attacking team farewell and returned my divided attention to the sick ones. I did whatever Manami-chan and Takebayashi-kun told me to do.

I placed them all horizontally with their help and put wet towels on their heads. I kept changing them constantly as there were so many.

Thank goodness I didn't drink that drink, else, I would be here, lying with them.

I felt worried, nervous, anxious and unsure. I prayed for their safety again and again.

What might be happening there? Is everyone alright? Are they safe?

"Sensei," said Manami-chan, "Please give this to everybody. Takebayashi-san is giving it to the boys, you give it to the girls."

I nodded and gave everyone a sip of the liquid Manami-chan had given me.

"Sugino-kun, hold it in," I comforted him as he was vomiting blood. "Fight it, you will be alright"

"Hai, sensei," he managed, before vomiting again. I kept moving my hand over his back, trying to soothe him.

I bit my lip, looking at the clock constantly. When will they come back?

After what seemed like hours, they finally came back. I rushed forward and checked everyone thoroughly even if they protested.

"Sensei, calm down," said Karma-kun, smirking. I sighed.

"Smirk still on, Karma-kun?" I said, glancing at him. "You may not care, but to me, every life is precious. Especially, you lot"

"Sensei, you have a really soft heart," said Karma-kun.

"So?" I said. I turned and faced Karasuma. "What happened?"

He explained how Irina played piano to distract the guards, how they had to leave a few behind, how Nagisa-kun became a girl, how he later defeated the enemy, who was actually Takaoka Akira.

Ugh, I hate that guy! Ever since I came to know what a monster he is, I have hated him!

"Well, it's good to know you all are alright," I said atlast.

Well, half the vacation is gone here. But we will enjoy the rest, I am sure.

•••
To Be Continued
•••
I am so sorry for the short chapter! My manga app isn't working and I can't remember what happened next, so I couldn't write much. Hope this much is satisfactory! Sorry again.