- Fate, Kaede and Tentacles?! -

May be Spoilers. I don't know how much u have watched/read. Read at your own risk...
•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I thought Koro-sensei was in danger when the first book blew up with anti-sensei bullets. But he solved the next one's without a hitch.

He had memorized all the textbooks in Japan, it seems. He is so incredible... I smiled in relief.

We came to know of Gakuhō-san's past. I felt bad that his student died like that, but this was way too much for that.

Maybe he went so much into it, that he just continued on? And now he is so much more ahead, that going back seems impossible.

"So solve the last sum"

Gakuhō-san didn't look very happy.

"And it wouldn't matter to us even if you remove Koro-sensei," said Yada-chan.

"Because we would follow him anywhere," Kanzaki-chan continued. "Even if we had to leave our homes and huddle up in some forest"

Koro-sensei was crying and I wanted to laugh now. I was happy that he didn't have to leave and the students all loved him so much, it touched me.

Gakuhō-san opened the book and it exploded. I shut my eyes and opened them, worried, to find him under Koro-sensei's skin that he can remove once a month.

"Why did you use it on me?" Gakuhō-san asked. "You could have just used it to save yourself"

"I didn't, because I knew after I won my side of the bet you would blow yourself up," Koro-sensei replied.

"How could you-?"

"Because we are alike, Asano-san. We are both stubbor about how we teach and we are both ready to give up our lives for the sake of education..."

He continued on, but I was too busy admiring him to pay much attention.

Eventually, Gakuhō-san said that he won't destroy Class E. Hash. Thank god.

•••

Day by day, my coughing was getting worse. My throat was sore due to all that coughing, and even I didn't know how I passed through all this.

The class did a drama and Koro-sensei was in the 'lead role'. He had to be a peach. Man, I laughed so hard behind their back.

But the expression on Class A was really quite funny. After all this, it kinda felt like a downer to tell them about my disease, or rather special case.

But the real shocked came the other day. I was with the other kids on the school grounds, when the ground beside us burst open and Koro-sensei and.... Kaede-chan? came out of it.

She had..... TENTACLES?!!

Oh god, what's going on?

"Kayano? Why do you have... Tentacles?" Asked the girls, shocked just like the rest.

"Kayano, what happened..." Koro-sensei was speechless, and destroyed with this new news.

"I am sorry, but Kayano Kaede isn't my true name," she said, playing with her hair. "I am the younger sister of Yukimura Aguri. Remember, murderer?"

Koro-sensei, a murderer? Now way. I can't believe it. Never will.

Everyone started talking of how this is all unbelievable when she went away after threatening Koro-sensei.

Itona-kun said that she should be experiencing excruciating pain if she hadn't taken good care of her tentacles. Kae- Oh, that isn't her true name.

I rubbed my temples, when I heard the students continuing.

"And she is Yukimura-sensei's sister?" I looked up. Huh? I learner that before Koro-sensei came, she was the teacher of E class.

She turned out to be an actress with the name Mase Haruna. But her actual name was Yukimura Akari. This is too much to get a grasp of.

"Koro-sensei, she called you a murderer," said Sugino-kun. It must have a reason... "What happened in your past?"

His past... will now determine his future. Oh dear...

•••
To Be Continued
•••
Hey, is anyone here on YouTube? If you are and you make amv's, please pm me. Thanks!~