- Itona, Saved and 2k?! -

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

Shiro said that an average person will die in 3 days. Not good. No matter how Itona-kun behaved, he was still just a kid!

Koro-sensei was pouting about how we all didn't believe him. The students were trying to apologise.

I blushed, remembering I have to apologise, too. I walked up to him, trying to keep my blush to a minimum. He looked at me.

"I am sorry," I said, bowing down. Unknown to me, my chest and bounced a bit and Koro-sensei was having perverted thoughts about it. I told up straight and gave him a shy and guilty look. He melted. "I wanted to trust you, but the circumstances did not allow me to do so. Forgive me?"

I batted my eyelashes to give extra effect. He forgave me. Heheh. Easy as a cake. The students were looking at me with jealousy. Ah..

"Forgive them, too?" I asked sweetly. I guess I have some effect on him. He forgave them, too.

We now focused on the Itona-kun problem. We didn't know anything about him so that wasn't helping.

It was on TV that we found our clue. Cell phone stores were repeatedly being destroyed. We knew only Itona-kun could do this.

"But why only cell phone shops?" Asked Yada-chan. That question resonate in everyone's mind. It could be somehow related to his past, I think.

The students weren't sure about helping him, but Koro-sensei pointed out that he is their homeroom teacher and every student is his concern.

We found him destroying another mobile shop. Finally....

"Brother..." He said. I can't imagine him as my bro-in-law, honestly. That is awkward.

"I prefer you call me Koro-sensei," he said. "I am your teacher"

"Stop sulking and join us quietly, Itona," said Terasaka-kun. I don't think he wi-

"Shut up," said Itona-kun. "Let's fight. I will win this time"

"Of course, let's fight," Koro-sensei said. What?! "But we are both national secrets so how about somewhere vacant? And we can have barbeque too"

"That octopus is persistent," Karma-kun said to Itona-kun. "Once he is your homeroom teacher, he will go to the ends of hell to teach you"

"Of course, it's my duty," replied Koro-sensei. "Because, when a student stands before you, it's a teacher's instinct to teach them"

Suddenly, everywhere, anti-sensei powder spread and Shiro appeared. He said this was a part of their plan and trapped Itona-kun in a net and took him away, knowing Koro-sensei and all of us will follow.

That damn bastard...

Koro-sensei left after making sure everyone is okay, but all the students were fuming about Shiro. I calmed myself down. I shouldn't get angry or else...

We joined them to beat the crap out of them, of course, excluding me. I can't, or- Well, anyways, they started taking down all his accomplices.

Kurahashi-chan and Sugino-kun wrapped one in a blanket and tied him up, saying 'punishment'.

Now they were the robbers and we were the cops. Heh. We defeated them all.

"You guys... Why?" Asked Itona-kun.

"Don't get the wrong idea," said Hayami-chan. "We were pissed at that guy and if Koro-sensei wouldn't have bothered, we wouldn't have either."

"Hayami-chan said 'don't get the wrong idea'," the boys were talking about tsunderes. I sweat dropped. This isn't the time, boys...

Shiro finally left Itona-kun with us, saying he isn't gonna live long. As if. Hmph. We removed the net which was covered in anti-sensei stuff which was affecting Itona-kun.

The only way to remove his tentacles was to wipe the greed for victory and power out of him. That's not easy.

"About that," Fuwa-chan said. She explained to us that Itona-kun was the son of a man who owned a mobile company. That explains a few things. They went bankrupt two years ago.

His parents left him alone and disappeared. Oh my. Poor Itona-kun.

Terasaka-kun criticised him. We were all shocked when he took the initiative to stop Itona-kun's desire for power and victory.

We never saw that one coming, now, did we?

•••
To Be Continued
•••
We already reached 2k? Thanks for all this love, guys.
I just wanted to know one thing. Why are you reading this book? Some people say they don't like Koro-sensei in that way but are reading it just because. Heh, I don't understand.
Anyway, hope you liked the chapter! See you next Monday~