Chapter 11

Nobody's POV
The day was almost over. You and Renji were next to each other, slumped against a tree. The sun was setting and it was almost time to head to the barracks.

You moved a little closer to Renji and yawned. "Renji?"

"Hm?" He replied, exhaling.

"I missed you."

"You were only gone for a we-"

"We should spend the night together!" You blurted, crawling over so you were in front of him.

He smiled and took your hand in his. "Sure, why not." He said, pulling you up with him.

"Where to?" He asked, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"Hmmm...Let's go to your place."

He shrugged and you both made your way to Renji's house.

Your POV

About halfway to Renji's house, I couldn't walk. I'd been on my feet all day. Renji picked me up and carried me on his back the rest of the way.

"What am I gonna do with you.." He chuckled and picked up the pace. I just laughed and held on tighter, leaning into his back.

We arrived and he set me down on the steps. We both took off our sandals and tabi, then went inside.

"Well, this is my house. Hope you like it, make yourself at home." He told me and left to the other room.

I grinned and looked around. First I went to the kitchen and grabbed food before trotting to the living room, then to his bedroom. It was your typical house, just like mine.

But where did he go? I wandered around to the back, seeing him pace back and forth across his porch. I slid the door open and leaned against the frame.

"You okay?" I asked quietly, making him jump.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, why?"

I crossed my arms. "Hmph. 1; you're pacing. 2; you're stuttering. 3; you're hella jumpy. What's wrong? You know you can tell me."

He just shook his head. "It's nothing, Y/N."

I sighed. Was he not going to tell me? I walked back inside and grabbed my zanpakuto. I unsheathed it and lightly placed my hand over the blade. "I wish I didn't have to do this....View, Bijon." My blade glowed a dark midnight blue and absorbed a faint red light.

"So that's it." I chuckled and sheathed my zanpakuto. "So stubborn..." I muttered, making my way to the porch again.

"Renji?"

"Hm?" He snapped his head in my direction.

"Come on, it's getting late." I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder, guiding him inside. I lead him to the bedroom and we sit on his bed.

"Y/N..."

"Yes?"

"Do you think Kuchi-"

"Hey. You don't need to worry about Byakuya. Everything will be fine, he won't punish you or give you extra work. It'll all go back to normal. Trust me on this."

He stared at me in shock. "H-how did you know I was thinking about that?"

I just smirked in response. But I had one question. "Where am I sleeping? And what am I sleeping in?" Okay fine. Two questions.

"Well I was thinking we could sleep in the same bed...I mean if you want........as for what you wanna wear, it's up to you, my closet is over there, help yourself." He stood up and removed his shirt. "If you need help finding something, let me know. Call me when you're done."

I nodded and watched him leave. 'Damn...' I made my way to his closet and opened it. There wasn't much... I removed my shihakushō and replaced it with one of his big shitagis. "Okay!" I called. Shortly after, he came through the door.

"You good?"

"Yup!" I climbed into the bed and flopped on my back, exhaling heavily with satisfaction. Renji laughed and folded the blanket over my face. "You'll need to scoot over eventually."

"Ugh, fine." I rolled over and crawled under the covers.

"You like it?" He asked, crawling in beside me.

I nodded and yanked the blanket from his grasp, making myself a burrito.

"H-hey! You goddamn blanket hogger! Give me some!" He started heavily tugging on the blanket, but I refused to let go. "Y/N, please!" He yelled, trying to hold back his (this can go 2 different ways 🌚😂) laughter.

"Okay!" I let go and sent him flying off the bed. Then I fell off due to my excessive laughing.

Once we calmed down, we went under the covers again and and shared like the totally functioning adults we were. "Goodnight, Y/N. Glad to have you back."

I smiled. "Thanks. Goodnight, Renji."

With that, he turned the light off.

Holy shit! Three updates in two days! WhO Am I???? Anyways, check out my other stories! I just posted another, and I have three in progress, not to mention all the drafts for one shots and shit.... hahahaha...ha......ha....... ANYWAY I ALSO PLAN TO UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES LIKE BYAREN AND GRIMMJOW X READER WITHIN THE WEEK HOPEFULLY ONE IF NOT BOTH TOMORROW OR AT 3AM TONIGHT BECAUSE WHY NOT

Comment, vote, whatever I appreciate it and every single read! Thank y'all, and goodnight!