Chapter 9 & A/N

Your POV

"Nii-Sama! Dinner's ready!" Ichigo grunted as he stood up.

"Ready to eat?" He turned to me.

I nodded frantically as I was starving. I ran out the door and into a wall, landing on my ass. "Cockda-"

Ichigo slapped a hand over my mouth. "Don't use such lewd language around my sisters!" He whisper-yelled.

I pushed him away and smirked. "I'll say whatever I damn well please. Now come on, I'm hungry." I dragged him behind me, ignoring his protests as we entered the kitchen.

"I hope you like it, Y/N! It's curry, you like curry, right?" Yuzu asked with a sweet smile.

I looked at Ichigo with a curious face. What the hell was curry?

"Uh..y-yeah, I like curry...?" I questioned myself as I sat down. I stared at the plate in front of me. Well, I don't think it matters if I like it, I'm too hungry to care. I took my first bite and lit up. This was the shit! I immediately started scarfing the rest down. I wonder if Renji likes curry?

Renji's POV

I made my way back to my office. I needed to find Kuchiki-Taicho and let him know the paperwork is done so maybe I can grab a snack.

"Hey Renji!" I snapped my head to the right, seeing Ikkaku, Yumichika, Hisagi, Izuru, and Rangiku.

I waved and continued on my way. "Aren't you coming drinking with us?" Hisagi yelled.

I sighed. As much as I wanted to, not only would it be less fun without Y/N, but I don't think Kuchiki-Taicho would let me. "Uh, sorry, I can't."

"You can't?" Ikkaku yelled back. "Man, you're becoming pretty pathetic.." The rest of them laughed.

I just ignored it and kept walking. I saw the familiar white haori and black hair in the distance. I ran towards him until he stopped and turned around. "What is it you need, Abarai."

I stood up straight. "I came to let you know the paperwork is done and I wanted to know if I could grab something to eat."

He sighed and nodded, and turned to leave. "You have the rest of the day to yourself. Don't be late tomorrow."

"H-hai!" I said with a grin as he flash stepped away. I ran to Ikkaku to give him a piece of my mind.

"What's this? You grew a pair?" He chuckled. I punched him in the face. "Shut up, dammit. You know how my captain is."

Everyone else laughs while yumichika tends to Ikkaku.

"Calm down Renji. Let's go." Hisagi said, patting my shoulder.

"Yeah..I'm not drinking too much though."

"God, you used to be so...o u t there. What happened?"

"Don't worry about it." I groaned as we walked to the bar. This'll be a great night.....

HOLY SHIT I HAVE UPDATED ABOUT DAMN TIME IM SORRY SCHOOL IS BEING A COCKSUCKER BUT HEY IT'S WHATEVER IMMA TRY TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY AND GET A PATTERN LIKE I HAD BUT IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATE MD SINCE DECEMBER I WANNA SLAP MYSELF