Chapter 6 and small A/N

Renji swiftly turned a corner and leaned forward, catching his breath. He poked out the slightest amount of his head, just so his eyes could scout.

Nothing.

He sighed and hesitantly stepped foot out of the corner and-

"Abarai." Byakuya appeared in front of Renji.

"Eh!? AAAGHHHHHH T-TAICHO?!!!!!!!"

"Why are you late..might I remind you that this is your second day and it'd better be your last..."

"Uh... I, well for some reason, I woke up at Y/N's house without an alarm...." Renji scratched the back of his neck.

"Y/N's house? I'll talk to her when she comes back from her mission." He looked up to the sky for a moment before taking a breath. "In the meantime, get to your office and work. There's a stack of paperwork that I need you to complete."

"H-hai...." Renji sighed and Shunpoed to his office.

'What a great day this was going to be....'

A/N I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating....I owe you guys a lot....I'm also sorry this is very short but School has been getting me off track and I forget my ideas and well yeah.... I'm gonna try to update again in maybe an hour because I have a 45 minute study hall so I can waste my time haha.. well anyway I really appreciate all the reads and support from you guys even if I decide to be a bitch....