Chapter 5

------Back in Soul Society------

Renji woke up later than usual. "Where am I?" He looked around and realized he was at your place. But why? Also, how? Then he remembered. His Captain worked him harder than ever. He got up, knowing today would only be worse. Late two days in a row...oh what fun. He crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen. He made his way towards the fridge, when he noticed a note on the table. He read it and(ok it's in the last chapter. I refuse to write it again.) sighed. 'So that's her punishment.' Well that makes things even worse. He knew you were going to be perfectly capable of getting the job done safely, but even so, you were his best friend! And... well, Renji wanted you to take care of him when he has rough days at work. On the brightside of the note, Pancakes! He put the note in...oh. He made is way back to the bedroom and changed into his uniform, then went back into the kitchen. Grabbing a cold pancake for the road( remember when we were eating cold pancakes while walking to your house froggypope ?), he left. He ran as fast as he could to his Captain's office. He knew he was in big trouble and was going to get a stomach ache later. 

Renji ran and ran and suddenly, 'OOF' He sat up, rubbing his head. He opened his eyes to see what, or, who for that matter, he ran into.

...............

Shiiiiiiiit. "C-Captain?!"

Byakuya just glared back at him. "Captain, are you-"

"Scatter, Senbonzakura."

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Renji screamed as he struggled to get up from the pink blades following him. Ooooohhh boy. If only you were here....