Chapter 3

You and Renji did get scolded, him more than you. You both ended up having to stay late and do more work than usual. It sucked, you had to admit, but luckily Captain Kyoraku was cool so he didn't let Nanoa go crazy with your punishment. You couldn't thank your captain enough. As for Renji, however, Captain Kuchiki was harsh. Renji was exhausted and could barely walk. You thought it would be best if he were to stay at your place for the night, so you could effortlessly make him a meal and make sure he feels better by the morning. You weren't going to tell him though, because you knew he wouldn't accept. 

You arrived at your house, but Renji was too tired to know what was going on. He had almost fallen asleep on the 'walk' to your house. You couldn't really see what you were doing, and not to mention you had to keep Renji stable...it was quite hard to unlock and open the door. When you finally got it, you dragged Renji in and put him on your bed. With much trouble. You helped him out of his clothes, blushing a little at the sight of him shirtless. He sure did change from when you two were kids. You woke him up a little and gave him some stuff to sleep in, and then you left to make him something to eat. When you returned, he was fast asleep. You smiled and pulled the blanket over him. He was kinda cute when sleeping..... 'Wait what...' You quickly left the room and made something that he can eat tomorrow and put it in the fridge. 

Next, you grabbed a piece of paper and wrote:

Dear Renji,

I am to be sent to the real world for a little bit. It is my punishment for being late. I am not sure when I will be back, but I will miss you dearly. I don't want you to be worried about me, besides, you should know I hate it when people worry about me. There are pancakes in the fridge. Put them in the microwave for 30 sec. and the syrup should also be in the fridge. Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone, and by the way, you're at my house, so don't freak out. Anyway, I guess I'll see you when I get back!

With love(or however you want to sign), 

Y/F/N

It hurt to leave Renji. You just wished he could go with you... But Nanao's orders. Well, you were leaving tomorrow, so you might as well get some sleep. 

You curled up on the couch you had, closing your eyes.

----------------3:00AM-------------

Nothing. Not a single minute of sleep. All you could hear was him. DID HE HAVE TO SNORE SO LOUD?! You were starting to regret bringing him... you had your head under the pillow, holding your ears trying to block out the sound as much as possible. 

So much for sleep.... It sure will be a rough day leaving tomorrow....