Chapter 2

The next day you woke up, you smelled something really good. You really wanted to find out what it was.

but....

You live alone...? You quickly got up and grabbed your zanpakuto, ready to fight. Slowly, you tip-toed into the small kitchen, where the delicious smell was coming from. In the kitchen was....a mess. And the cause of that mess was... you guessed it! THE RED PINEAPPLE. 

"RENJI WHAT THE FUCK" You yelled, sheathing your zanpakuto.

"AHH SHIT!"

You stared at the broken plate full of burnt bacon on the floor. You sighed. This man should not be aloud in the kitchen. "ahh... you're such a klutz. Let me-"

"NO! THIS IS-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME COOK WITH YOU IN MY KITCHEN!"

Renji stumbled back. You sure can be scary. "Fine. I just wanted to do something ni-"

"So you broke into my house?" you asked as you swept up the remaining pieces of the broken plate and bacon. 

"I- well.. uhhhhhh"

"Just shut up. What were you trying to make?"

Just as you said that, the toaster popped, and the smoke alarm (Do they have those in Soul Society? IDK just go with it) went off. Your eye twitched as Renji ran over and tried to get it to shut off. You grabbed your zanpakuto and sliced it in half, almost getting Renji's fingers. "WHA-!"

You took a deep breath before saying, "You....DO NOT belong in a kitchen!!!" Renji hung his head low and mumbled an apology. You hated seeing him sad, so you patted his back and told him it was okay. 

You both began cleaning up before trying again on the toast, pancakes, eggs, and bacon. (If you're vegetarian, I'm sorry) Half an hour later, it was done, and you two were cracking shit jokes and laughing like usual. 

Although it didn't last long because the food was pretty damn good, aaaaaand you were both late. You were going to get scolded, but it sure was worth it!