Chapter 4

"Are you ready?" The white haired captain asked as you approached the senkaimon. Taking a deep breath, you finally managed a 'yes.' "You'll be-"
"I know...I...I'm...it doesn't matter. I'm ready." You shook off all your worries. Renji will be fine! He's a lieutenant! What's there to worry about? With that, Captain Ukitake opened up the Senkaimon, giving you a nod of approval. You were on your way to the real world.
You've only been there once, but it was for a short time so you didn't get to do much.
With a hell butterfly at your side, and a lantern in your hand, you were dashing through the Precipice world. Then a very bright light shone throughout the pathway. You looked back and there it was. The cleaner. 'Damn...gotta pick up the pace!' You started running as fast as you could. You approached the end, and eventually you were out. You made it! First stop, The Urahara Shop. You weren't particularly fond of the man, but you didn't hate him like Captain Soi-Fon did....
You hopped off of buildings until you saw it. It's not as big as you thought though...You landed anyway and knocked on the door. Two kids answered. The boy was just like Renji. And the girl..well...you didn't know. Then a man wearing a green striped hat came to the door.
"Well if it isn't Y/N! Please! Come in! Come in!" You sighed. How can you be so happy all the time!? Pushing that to the back of your mind, you stiffly walked in. "I'm sure you know what I want?"
He laughed in response. OOOOHHH MY GOOODD. "Of course I do!" He disappeared to another room and came out in an instant. "There you are!"
"Thanks." You payed and then left. Now to find a place to stay.
You wandered around town, taking in everything the real world had to offer.
Then you fell on your ass. "AH SHIT!"
"Hey, are you alright?! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to knock you down..." you looked up to see an orange haired(you knew this was coming) man holding his hand out for you, his other scratching his neck in embarrassment.
You hesitantly took his hand. "It's alright..I'm fine."
"I'm Ichigo. Nice to meet you!" He said, giving you a smile.
"Uh..Y/N..."
"Y/N? Ah so I finally get to meet you!"
"Huh? Meet me..?"
"Renji told me a lot about you."
"You know Renji?!"
"Yeah..." Ichigo dug in his pocket for something. "I'm a substitute shinigami..Ichigo Kurosaki."
"Ah so you're him...nice to meet you. Hey! Do you mind if I stay with you for a while? I kinda just got here.."
"U-uh yeah! Right this way!"
Who knew coming to the real world would be so easy?

By the way you were in a gigai when you met Ichi. Hope you liked it!