Chapter 10

Your POV

I was sleeping peacefully until someone kicked me. I shot up and slammed the person in the wall. Opening my eyes-aw shit. "Sorry Ichigo!" I rubbed the back of my neck. He glared at me as he struggled to get up.

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"Why the hell did you kick me?" I sang and happily made my way to the kitchen for food, Ichigo following behind, grumbling.

"Good morning Y/N! Good morning Nii-sama!" Yuzu cheered.

"Sup" I waved lazily as I sat down, earning a smack in the head from Ichigo.

"Be more respectful, will you? God. You're just like Renji..." he mumbled sitting across from me.

I perked up a little.

"What is it?"

"Huh? Oh..nothing." I smiled at Yuzu as she placed the plate of food in front of me.

*le timeskip*

I finished getting dressed and was about to head into town until Ichigo stopped me. "What am I not allowed to leave for a bit?" I brushed his hand off.

"I didn't say that, but someone is here to see you." He said and left, soon coming back with.....

"Wait I thought I was on a mission here? Kuchiki, what are you doing here?"

"They've sent me here to take your place, you can go back to seireiti."

I was kind of surprised...but aight I'll take it. "Um...thanks....I can leave now?"

"Yes."

"Thank you! And thanks for letting me stay Ichi! See ya later!" I yelled, dashing out the door to urahara's shop.

"Kisuke!" I shouted, barging through the door.

"Hey! Why are you in here?! The boss is-" the redhead kid scolded.

"Ugh..here I thought you were like Renji...well whatever, I'm done with this. Tell him I said thanks and to get off his ass." I shunpoed out and into an empty clearing, opening up the senkaimon. Never have I ran so fast in my life.

As much as I wanted to see Renji, I had to check in with Kyouraku-Taicho. I went to his office to see him drunk and sleeping...not surprised. Time to find Nanao I guess.... I opened the door to leave and she was right there.

"Uh I'm-"

"Back. Yes. Thanks, you can go now I have to deal with the captain."

I chuckled and left.

I dropped my things off at home and ran to squad six barracks. I kept repeating his name in my head. I guess I do have a one track mind....

I saw the familiar red hair and shunpoed behind him, suppressing my reiatsu. Not making a sound, I sneaked behind him until he got to his office. I jumped on his back, causing him to fall on the floor.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT YOU!" I shouted, getting off of his back.

"Y/N? YOU'RE BACK! BUT YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" He got up and raced after me until we ran out of breath.

"Say, don't you have work to do?"

He immediately went stiff and shunpoed to his office. "ARGH! Damn guy doesn't wait for shit...." I shunpoed after him and walked into his office to see him working harder than I ever saw him work.

"Renji stop for a minute!"

"I can't waste time!"

I sighed and walked behind him, running my hands down his arms until I grabbed his wrists. "Renji." I leaned down so I could rest my chin on his shoulder. "Stop for a minute please." I took a deep breath. "You're gonna wear yourself out. I'll help you. I won't take no for an answer. And by the way," I paused and held back a laugh with much struggle. "Your face is as red as your hair." He immediately went rigid and I let go and laughed, eventually falling on the floor.

"TH-THAT'S YOUR FAULT! Get up, you're gonna get dirty! Do you wanna help or not?"

I was almost up when the door opened, revealing Kuchiki taicho. He glanced at me and I gulped. I hope it wasn't too obvious.

"Welcome back." He turned his gaze to Renji. "Renji. Since your friend is back, I'll let you have the day off after you finish the paperwork. If there is an emergency of any sort, I expect you both to be on the lines."

"Hai!" Renji and I said in unison. He left and we glanced at each other, and cheered. "Come on let's finish this so we can go fuck off!" I said, grabbing half of what was left.

We had it done in 15 minutes. Out the doors and to the hills we went, yelling the whole way.

Totally shouldn't be sleeping....